Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Office Waterford

• 06-03-2010 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hi all.

There was a package delivered to me but I was not here at the time. A note was left for me to advise that it can be collected at my local post office. But they did not put down what post office address that it was collected from.

My Fiance enquired in our local post office and she said that it was not there but to try the sorting office???

Does anyone know anything more about this????

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

The main sorting office is out on the Northern extension Industrial estate, head down pass the cleaboy and after Hazelborne there is a turn into you right, turn in on to the industrial estate and take the first left and follow the road all the way over and An post will be on your left at the end of that road.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Thanks a mil Aquos!

Advertisement