Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to go

Options
  • 06-03-2010 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Ok, this is a long shot cos I know that most people on here are too young to relate to this, so please , no smart remarks. And sorry if I'm posting in the wrong forum but I'm new to this.
    Heres the question - does anyone know a good place in Dublin for two 50 year old women to go for a night out? A widow and a divorcee. Somewhere with a bit of music and life?
    Here goes, bracing myself now for the jokes, but would like some useful suggestions please!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Follow this thread when it is moved,;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

rainydays wrote: »
    Ok, this is a long shot cos I know that most people on here are too young to relate to this, so please , no smart remarks. And sorry if I'm posting in the wrong forum but I'm new to this.
    Heres the question - does anyone know a good place in Dublin for two 50 year old women to go for a night out? A widow and a divorcee. Somewhere with a bit of music and life?
    Here goes, bracing myself now for the jokes, but would like some useful suggestions please!
    This really isn't the place if you want serious answers OP...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Seriously, depends what ye are looking for. If ye are looking to get laid, I am sure there are a few cougar bars around.

But Dublin forum might be better.

On a totally unrelated note.....where are some good cougar bars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Lollers

http://www.capitalbars.com/

Howl at The Moon, Lr Mount Street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭MaybeLogic

Brooks Bar, Hollybrook park, Clontarf is full of feisty cougars of a weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

rainydays wrote: »
    Heres the question - does anyone know a good place in Dublin for two 50 year old women to go for a night out?

Here's a question for you.
    Are ya fierce sporty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭__________

Bingo night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Lollers wrote: »
    http://www.capitalbars.com/

Howl at The Moon, Dawson St.

+1 on HATM.

Good mix of age groups. Stay away from BoJangles, everyone who goes hates the place.

If you like Country Music, Barry's Hotel is a good spot, have relatives who go dancing there.

Comdey at the Laughter Lounge and the on to Howl At The Moon sounds like a good night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Whats that bar in Intermission?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Gillington wrote: »
    Whats that bar in Intermission?

See post 7. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Seriously, depends what ye are looking for. If ye are looking to get laid, I am sure there are a few cougar bars around.

But Dublin forum might be better.

Yep moved to the Dublin Forum.

Hope you fond something OP.:pac:

Advertisement