Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wec tonight

• 06-03-2010 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭

anyone know where it can be watched online?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Anyone? :o

Looks like could be a couple of good fights. I believe Stephan Bonnar is commentating. Suppose Mir has a fight coming up so he's busy

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭mmmm...not sure

Devastator wrote: »
    Anyone? :o

Looks like could be a couple of good fights. I believe Stephan Bonnar is commentating. Suppose Mir has a fight coming up so he's busy

I'm not 100% sure but I would suggest looking at Justin.tv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

anyone know where it can be watched online?

Download Sopcast and then probably www.myp2p.eu and find the correct sport. Should do it for you..Also the streams aint pulled down like they do be on Justin and Ustream.

already have sopcast, must check it out later

I wonder why with MMA getting more popular over this side of the pond why no tv channels have picked up WEC events? Would have maybe thought bravo (ex ufc, currently show strikeforce & m1) or even channel 5 after showing TUF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

already have sopcast, must check it out later

I wonder why with MMA getting more popular over this side of the pond why no tv channels have picked up WEC events? Would have maybe thought bravo (ex ufc, currently show strikeforce & m1) or even channel 5 after showing TUF

The WEC always put on great events so this puzzles me also.

• Advertisement

Ended up falling asleep :(

Tried to DL it as torrent earlier(FLV file :rolleyes:) but its stuck on 98% :mad:

Heard 1 result from it also
    Jens Pulver lost
    , wanted to watch it before hearing the results

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

event worth watching?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

wel i guess torress isnt as good as everybody thought. He was well beaten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

TechnoPool wrote: »
    event worth watching?

Haven't seen it myself yet , about to crack a beer and watch it. I cant remember ever having seen a bad wec ;)

Edit: Based on the 1st fight , yes get this one !!!!! :D

As for it not being shown over here, odd given it's owned by the same company that owns ufc. One would imagine the rights would would be easily acquired as a bundle or what ever. Might change though when they have their 1st PPV in April.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Ah jaysus Pulver :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Woody101

Watched it last night, I have to say I thought it would have been a lot better....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Was a decent enough card.

Nasty cut for Torres

http://www.mmatko.com/miguel-torres-cut-photo-from-wec-47/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

im slowly favoring wec over ufc. that card was awesome,
    really dissapointed about the bowles fight, such a horrible way for dominick to win the title, he was dominating anyway though.

Advertisement