Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recurring Dream

Options
  • 06-03-2010 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭

Would be interested in any thoughts on this recurring dream I have now and then.

In it I'm back at university but I don't go to all my lectures and in the dream I feel the fear that I'll fail my degree.

The second element of it is that I don't seem to have or make any friends at uni in the dream.

I wonder does it have anything to do with the fact that a girl who was my best friend at uni passed away last year.

In reality I graduated with a 2:2 but was slightly disappointed as practically everyone else got a 2:1.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭oide10

I have a very similar reoccuring dream. Back at college, feeling i'm going to fail my degree or i'm about to go into an exam that i have not prepared for. I asked someone about it once and realised that i have this dream when i am anxious about something or i don't feel in control of a situation. I have the same dream a few nights in a row, with variations until my real time anxiety situation rights itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

hhhmmm you could be onto something there methinks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

I recently had 2/3 dreams where my teeth were falling out or decaying. I can't remember the exact 'plot', or any in fact of the 'plot' but ##i totally remember my teeth.

Any others?

Advertisement