Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get SF4 On The Major League Gaming Bill

Options
  • 06-03-2010 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

After the games list for the 2010 Pro Circuit of the Major League Gaming season was announced, there was a flurry of discussion and opinions being aired. The majority of these opinions related to the omission of Street Fighter 4 from the selected competitive games. Sundance from Major League Gaming has been trying to get Street Fighter 4 on the Circuit but is looking for support from the general public.

A petition has been launched which aims to gather 10,000 signatures. Those who sign the petition are advised to leave both checkboxes ticked as signatures are not being registered.

Appeal Video (From Sundance)
    Petition

Source: eSports.ie

🤪

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I signed it there. Here's hoping it goes through~

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Only 975 signatures so far...Don't think mine has been put up but I don't like how it asks for a donation immediately. Clicked 'back' the first attempt when I got to there and just closed the tab altogether the second attempt. That may be one reason why it's not getting anywhere.

Would be nice to see the top US / World players get a season whereby they could make good money and actually become professionals. Ridiculous money in the Halo 3 circuit for example. And at least there would be top-class spectacles more often!

🤪

Advertisement