Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pram

Options
  • 06-03-2010 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone knew of any good deals on the Quinny pram/travel system.

Would it be cheaper going up north or buying over the net ?. We are currently looking for the pram, dreamie carry cot and possibly the car seat.

Many thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭beachbabe

AFAIK Mothercare are doing a deal, can't see it on the website. We got a good deal on the system in Tony Kealys last October. The buggy alone was cheaper up North but I found the deals for the carrycot and buggy etc cheaper here.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

kiddicare.com are excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

You may regret the purchase when you want somewhere to put your bag. I can load up my britax visio like a camel because of the two handles. Just a point that you may welcome :)
    ps. Kiddicare are excellent

I bought baby bag hooks on ebay, problem solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Must tell my friend who has taken to wearing a backpack:D Linky

• Advertisement

Yeah, they are the ones.sorry, had not time to post a link! Make life a whole lot easier. Appearently the buggy makers won't sell them with the buggy's anymore cos of health and safety, people overloading them and buggy's falling over.

Advertisement