Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Night Show - March 6th 2010

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,463 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

jimmyw wrote: »
    What is it with the girls tonight? They are a bit giddy like teenagers. I will forgive them cause they are so gorgeous though.;)

Giddy yes. Gorgeous....absolutely not in my eyes, so therefore I won't forgive them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

amdublin wrote: »
    Saturday night steak night whoop whoop!

And a really really cheap bottle of sh1te white wine if she really wanted to get me in the mood.

Was a very poor show tonight. Clare Tully promoting her smut at the end was very cynical. Two girls should have been gone after their interview.

Ah good old John Lennon :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭baalthor

And a really really cheap bottle of sh1te white wine if she really wanted to get me in the mood.

Was a very poor show tonight. Clare Tully promoting her smut at the end was very cynical. Two girls should have been gone after their interview.

Yeah Claire, no one likes a hustler, we can see plenty of tits for free on the internet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Ah jaysus the mentalist.. I'd rather be the murder victim than watch the fkn thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭baalthor

DP

• Advertisement
Advertisement