Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So tonight on eBay

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

That's a really nice mug.

The gloves scare me though..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

When you think about it though, the amount of merch that came from Pokémon was unbelieveable! Most of the crazier stuff was in Japan though. EG:

Pokémon sausage:

Pokémon breads:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Hahahaha, wtf?!
    I wish I had a credit card, I would buy every single one of these!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I'll be steering way clear. If I'm not careful I'll set a new world record for most Pokémerch...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Why are those kids so excited to be eating Lapras and Pikachu sausages? Is this the dark side of the Breeding center that they don't tell you about in the games?

I like the gloves, the contouring on the thumb looks like it would make them very easy to put on a fidgety kid's hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Banjo wrote: »
    Why are those kids so excited to be eating Lapras and Pikachu sausages? Is this the dark side of the Breeding center that they don't tell you about in the games?

thats where the pokemon eggs go when you dont want them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I want those pikashoes! :pac:

Advertisement