Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox Microphone Problem - Help!?

• 06-03-2010 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

When I plug it into the controller (tried 2 I have) it shows up and is recognised but I can't hear anything or when i speak it doesn't recongise the speech? I'm not in a party and have the switch on green.

Anyone any ideas on what to try!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Anyone!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

have you tried the settings on the xbox itself

Cheers for getting back man, yeah had a look to see that I havnt turned down the volume or anything but everything looks ok. Volume is 10 and mute is unchecked!?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

How old is it first? The headsets can become a bit flimsey, i've gone through a few, ya don't realse how much it get thrown around
    edit. I think when you go into te settings doesn't it show you a bar of te volume of your voice web you talk? Have you also tries a private chat?

Lenny wrote: »
    How old is it first? The headsets can become a bit flimsey, i've gone through a few, ya don't realse how much it get thrown around
    edit. I think when you go into te settings doesn't it show you a bar of te volume of your voice web you talk? Have you also tries a private chat?

Got the xbox the christmas before last, and it's my second headset for it. Yeah the volume is 10! Just up until 2 days ago it was fine, now it's still being recognised but can't hear anyone or speak. Havn't tried a private chat, i'll try that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yea Theyre weird I had a new one that started acting up about 2 months

Best off just buying a new one tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

OP do some googling on xbox NAT settings because they mess with communication strangely if they're not set up right. Unfortunately i cant remember the exact method of fixing it otherwise i'd be more helpful :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Did u try a different controller with the mic.. Could be the controller connection..

Advertisement