Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody else witness the commotion on Pat st today.

Options
  • 06-03-2010 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

Approx 100+teens gathering outside debenhams at about 6pm. Two girls got into a verbal fight within the crowd. Then within 20mins after much texting and hysteria the crowd of teens swelled to about 200+. With many voyeurs running in to watch. They spilled into the road across traffic.

There was even several cars filled with lads turned up to witness the commotion. There was no drunkeness and nothing serious came of it. But at the same time it was a bit crazy to witness all the same.

After all it was just a simple spat between two teen girls, but it grew into a big potential mob within a short time. A guarda presence was established and that seemed to quell things.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

You should have recordered it and put it up on Youtube :)

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭corkgal1981

I was there! It was crazy! I saw a group of about 50 chasing one girl and then another group clashed with them! I was on the bus which could'nt even get going cos of the commotion!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Sounds sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

How stupid, im so embarrassed to be from Cork sometimes!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Chick fight!!!!

<Insert random chick fight video here> :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

Two girls got into a verbal fight within the crowd. Then within 20mins after much texting and hysteria the crowd of teens swelled to about 200+.

Sounds like a new Meteor advert was being filmed!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I hope Smugbeard was on the ground getting the crap kicked out of him.

Advertisement