Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cocoon closed?

Options
  • 07-03-2010 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

I noticed that the newly opened Cocoon bar on Thomas street was closed tonight and last night.
    Surprised as it seemed to be doing a good trade.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

It would appear from this article that they don't have a licence.

Apparently the licence they have was renewed by the previous occupant of the premises and as such it is not in the current company's name. so they have probably closed until they can get the licence sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I'm starting to wonder what the Limerick City Forum's obsession with Cocoon is?

- I bet its all down to ItsMyCracks impending metamorphosis...... :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Raiser wrote: »
    I'm starting to wonder what the Limerick City Forum's obsession with Cocoon is?

Makes a pleasant change from some of the other perpetual obsessions on this forum...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭dave 27

hopefully it will have a name change and become a normal straight club with new ownership..id love to have another club to choose from, a bit of competitiveness would go very far

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Makes a pleasant change from some of the other perpetual obsessions on this forum...
    We haven't had a M&S thread in a while actually:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement