Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

useful_contacts

Options
  • 07-03-2010 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

hi

i was useful_contacts back before the hacking of 2010

i was emailed by boards the day after the hacking asking questions to confirm i was who i was to sort my account out

i have emailed them 3 times since then and they are ignoring me. i want my old acc back, they asked me questions that i have answered and over a month later i have not heard back and after contacting them 3 times im getting annoyed!!!!! i know they had to sort a load of people out but this is a joke.... they are ignoring me now!!!!!!

i want to be useful_contacts again

help

this is my last straw because boards.ie are ignoring me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

ps- i have emails to confirm the above

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

this is my last straw because boards.ie are ignoring me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Nobody is ignoring you, it's really down to the volume of accounts that need to be sorted.

Darragh will be back in Monday and hopefully give you some kind of update.

Advertisement