Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merch!

Options
  • 07-03-2010 2:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Hey all, can peoples recommend me good merch sites with fast/cheap shipping XD?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

Shipping is always the problem man........and some of the sites I used to use/check out have lost the plot completely on International Shipping.....

Oddly enough I've picked up some good stuff very cheap on Play over the last couple of years, yeah generally more mainstream bands, but certainly Metallica, Anthrax, Exodus, Ac/Dc etc...........I know they've had stuff from Emperor, Immortal and more up there recently enough, around the €21 mark, and it's free shipping.....
    has to be some people here that have ordered from Merch sites in Europe that aren't crazy on shipping prices....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

I normally use eBay.. its pretty easy to find merch of any even semi-well known band on there tbf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

yeah, ive always just had to buy merch at shows, only place i can get merch for a lot of the bands im into.

most of the sites just have mainsteam bands, just thought maybe someone on here knows of a little online gem.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

grindstore.co.uk are great.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,482 ✭✭✭weisses

I use this crowd http://www.emp-online.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

If you want to find a specific band one, you can get them from some bands sites. It'd work best if the band are European though to save on shipping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

If you want to find a specific band one, you can get them from some bands sites. It'd work best if the band are European though to save on shipping.

this looks like my only option for a lot of bands... maybe i'll bite the bullet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

weisses wrote: »

Thanks for that. Some deadly stuff on here. Also helps that they've changed the cursor to the metal horns........Now that's metal! :pac:

Advertisement