Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Howling In Balbriggan

Options
  • 07-03-2010 6:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

There is a dog at the back of us (newhaven) that has been howling non stop since 8pm last night. It's breaking my heart listening to him and he is really loud. I haven't had any sleep as he is not letting up

Is anyone else affected by this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sneem-man

There is a dog at the back of us (newhaven) that has been howling non stop since 8pm last night. It's breaking my heart listening to him and he is really loud. I haven't had any sleep as he is not letting up

Is anyone else affected by this?

Yeah,its breaking my heart as well...:rolleyes:
    rofl:P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

sneem-man - Unhelpful posts like that will get you banned.

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭NorthDub

I was walking up to see a friend in New Haven on saturday night and could hear a couple of dogs howling alright, Hope they were ok

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭rpurfield

might sound entirely stupid to say but if ya can track it down to a house knock the door and say it to the owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

its suprising how far a dog howl travels. might be harder tracking it down.

• Advertisement
Advertisement