Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for friends

Options
  • 07-03-2010 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi There...

I am trying to find some cool people as my new friends. Have been here for few months and realised that my social life is dying...
    I am looking for mainly girls, who r fancy go for coffeee, to cinema, pub....and do normal things like all friends do.
    I am very easy going person with big sense of humour,...:D
    If u r fancy meet for drink and have chat just give me a shout back...
    Thx Mx:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

What are your interests and hobbies? Maybe you could join a club/group with the same interests as yourself and you can meet people that way. Maybe volunteer with a charity?

Also maybe there is something you have always wanted to do so maybe you could sign up and do that and achieve friends that way...??

Through yourself into as many things as possible and get to know as many people as possible.

Best of luck with im sure you will have a big group of friends in no time. :)

Advertisement