Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Contract length

• 07-03-2010 1:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭

When I signed up to Eircom in the first place I knew that 6 months later I would have to end the contract with them as I would be moving back home from college. I researched their site and it said that the 3mb/ps package that they offer was available for a 6 month contract. Great :D .But earlier this morning I discovered that they have changed the contract length from 6 months to 12 months on their site. Am I still entitled to that 6 month contract or will I now have to wait for 6 months to pass before I can stop paying?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

If you signed up before they introduced the 12 month contract you should be fine, ring them to confirm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭jakedixon2004

Ya, thats what I thought. Thanks for the reassurance dude :)

Advertisement