Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Updo for Ball

• 07-03-2010 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

I usually would wear my hair down anytime I go on a night out, but I've decided I've wanted something different for my ball, I still want curls in my hair but updo of some sort. I was thinking about something like this

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u39/LetThemEatCupcakes/Hair%20and%20Makeup/eva-longoria-updo-hair-styles.jpg

If ye see any nice ones if you could post them up here It would be great, also would I just take the picture into the hairdresser and tell them that's what I want?

Thanks guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Yeah, that's nice. But do you have a friend that could do it? Or could you do it yourself? Looks easy. Just saying this because upstyles are usually really expensive and an absolute rip-off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I was thinking of just getting it done in the place in college, about 25-30 i think there

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭aisling.laura

I had my hair quite similar to that for my debs.
    I just brought in a couple of pictures of the general style I wanted. I'd say you should try to get a pic of it or something similar from the back too.
    Don't be fooled though, it looks easy but she had to ghd curl my hair first and then do the actual updo which took a good while.
    Think i was in there for a little over an hour having it done and it cost about €50 so if the place in college does it for €25 its a bargain :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I had my hair quite similar to that for my debs.
    I just brought in a couple of pictures of the general style I wanted. I'd say you should try to get a pic of it or something similar from the back too.
    Don't be fooled though, it looks easy but she had to ghd curl my hair first and then do the actual updo which took a good while.
    Think i was in there for a little over an hour having it done and it cost about €50 so if the place in college does it for €25 its a bargain :)

Might bring in the pics in when I'm making appointment and see how much and how much time they'll need :)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Milesandmiles

That's gorgeous. I've been trying to find an updo for ages. I think I'll pinch your idea:D. 25 sounds like good value for an updo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement