Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulead Corel Video Studio crashes

Options
  • 07-03-2010 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hello all, I have used Ulead videostudio 9 for years with great results. I was toying with the idea of upgrading to the latest version which is now called Corel videostudio pro X3.

I downloaded their 30 days trial version on their website 3 days ago and I managed to make 1 small montage (was happy with it), but since trying to make a second one, it just keeps crashing! When I try to make the same montage in my old videostudio 9, it works perfectly, so it's not the footage that's the problem.

I am getting very annoyed with it. Tried to find support on their website, but there's nothing for this programme (or can't seem to find it!)

Anyone got the same problem? Has anyone bought it?

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Gleisweiler

Although its 4 years since your post on Motion Studio, I also used Cool 3d for years but since Windows 7 it is not supported. Yesterday I decided to try the trial version of Motion Studio, but when I tried to run it, it tells me that the screen resolution is not sufficient as it must be over 1040X768. My res is 1280X768 but it still wont run, in spite of the fact that I've tried every available setting for the screen. Did you manage to resolve your problem ?

Advertisement