Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post missing or deleted

Options
  • 07-03-2010 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I made 2 posts on Friday about an experience with Becaon Motor Group which has now disappeared - Was this deleted or removed by a moderator for some reason? Just so I understand the process and I thought post was as benign as I could have made it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there, welcome to Boards. In cases like this the first thing you should do is PM the appropriate mods to discuss the matter. Having had a look at the deleted posts, the mod you should contact is kbannon. If you're not satisfied with the response you get from him you can PM a CM (in this case AlmightCushion or trout) to discuss things further. If you still unhappy with the responses you've received after that, come back to this thread and an admin will look at things for you.

Advertisement