Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather

Options
  • 07-03-2010 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

If you didn't believe that the Leaving Cert was getting close, well, just look at the nice shining sun outside :rolleyes:

Study Vs. sun is going to be difficult :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Healium wrote: »
    If you didn't believe that the Leaving Cert was getting close, well, just look at the nice shining sun outside :rolleyes:

Study Vs. sun is going to be difficult :(
    Study in the sun:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

theowen wrote: »
    Study in the sun:cool:
    I don't think I could :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

It always happens, typical i go out on Friday and Saturday when it's freezing and leave all of my work until today! You just know after we finish the Leaving the weather will get worse aswel :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I don't particularly like studying when there is nice weather but I have two and a half months of a Summer to enjoy after the Leaving Cert, so it doesn't really phase me in a way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭gonnaplayrugby

its bloody freezing out. its freakin early march come back to my when its may.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

It could be pissing rain and I still wouldn't study.

Advertisement