Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racial discrimination versus behavioral-ideological discrimination

Options
  • 07-03-2010 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Thanks for the Moderator's generosity, but still I am testing the Irish waters, until I know where am I. This one too had been deleted on the same place and thread you mentioned.

Racial discrimination versus behavioral-ideological discrimination

Racism is such term that had been misused a lot according to every one's standing and benefit. The original denotation and definition of the term was "the ill hatred or mistreatment based on race and superficial physical human body configuration". Which if applied honestly we would find the most ever Racist ideology appeared in the last couple of centuries is the "evolution theory and its later eugenic development", theorized by most ill racist Darwin and his disciple Huxley and who believed in it but nobody had complained enough, and the UN league itself is embracing this false Racist theory, in very blatant open like all are blinds, in other words like all are already mentally enslaved by the real racists.

Racial discrimination versus behavioral-ideological discrimination, are we talking about racism in specific or social discrimination in many forms in general? The generalization involves many of wide right socially-appreciated discriminations in practice; like picking your friends or your wife or husband, or picking and fining the traffic violator in the street, or impose the seat-belt safety, or picking out any criminal that violates the behaviors standard accepted by the state and the society. "You are lair and cheater", get out my business, is daily very acceptable spoken discrimination, though it might not be practiced enough ideal because mostly today everyone is lair and cheater, it is supposed practice. The western Smith-capitalism is fully criminal behavioral discrimination against the pauper mercilessly and partly criminal discrimination against the middle working class; and the Marxism is no less fully criminal against the brave entrepreneur rich and partly criminal discrimination against the middle working class; in communist (Marxism) society it is huge shaming insult to call someone "capitalist" like enemy against the society equated to "greedy pigs" and this social discrimination, in capitalist society (Adam Smith doctrine, Smithism) "communist" is insult equated to "sewer rats", except China because there the governance state centricity in pure is the issue not the ideology. There is a huge wide; indefinite, bad and good discrimination, war and peace, in that incredibly big issue of social-behavioral discrimination. Racial discrimination is purely irrational illness, some of the social-behavioral discrimination is bad evil and some is not, each situation in its own is arguable and subject to criterion of the good and the bad while degrees of discrimination practice may vary from violence to peaceful cooperation between identifiable different social entities.

Zionism is not a racial issue at the first glance. Zion is the ancient name of Jerusalem, so supposed it is the partial sector of the Jews while taking consideration that even not all the Jews are Israeli; that sector adopts the Ideology of founding a state for the historical Israeli RACE based on some personal religious interpretations, not explicit authentic scripts, though not all the Jews are Israeli and not all the Israeli are Jews as a matter of fact, at least some of them had converted and they are Palestinians and some others even if few had converted to Christianity around the world. Yet about the Zionism practice around the world, there are more lessons to learn. For example since the Russian so-called revolution 1917 (perhaps until this very moment), and the Russian Bolshevik Zionists totally on top had ruled Russia and the Soviet Union and the rest is history including the huge account of mass human crimes. According to the basics of their Zionist rationale "promised land and State for the diaspora of historical-biblical Israeli race", according to the Russian-race exclusiveness practice in governing Russia and other republics around, according to the racial-based governance in Israel itself, on the second little deeper insight we reach to that the Zionism is the most weird racial-social discrimination movement ever seen in history because it is about the race priority (the least to say) that in ultimate suspicion themselves never proved to belong to. The practical start of Zionism Ideology came from Jewish Russian race and not any Israeli, even in case of the Bolshevik they ever denied their belonging to the Israeli race, it is only discovered recently by following their traces within the official Russian archives by many Russian Historians, now it is a fixed historical fact.

If am I of that race kind that some others don't like, always I investigate their reasons and the differences than any returning any sort of racial hatred back, am I angel? No, ummm, not exactly and I am not devil too. It happened that I investigated the issue of racism in my very own practical life experience and examined the common spread theories of racism spread in the media and education to find that. The Racism is one of the social-control-tools for slavery, invented by the ruler class in every country and every historical era, the governance-state or the super-rich; it is not natural instinct in society of man. It is greatly easier and seeming reasonable to consider some division of human beings as racially inferiors in purpose to use them in any unscrupulous way, murdering if unneeded or economically enslaved. That is what made the Nazism or the Zionism; or the European White race, or the Royal-family or Noble-class anywhere, etc. For example, any Royal System in the world is racist by the very definition, like Britain as example, or Saudi Kingdom as another example. Ironically, you have not given me enough chance to prove that I am not very Egyptian, within the list of nationalities in the profile, I have not find the nationality that I preferred to chose other than that Egyptian thing, I admit I felt disfranchised.

Thanks for the chance.

God bless the logician mice, bless the mathematician cats; help the ignorant humans; and curse the Frankenstein-Vampire aliens.

Ashraf
    March 4, 2010

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Ashrm wrote: »
    Thanks for the Moderator's generosity, but still I am testing the Irish waters, until I know where am I.
    At the moment, you are splashing about in the Irish Skeptics forum. This is a forum for people who approach to claims to knowledge with a broad philosophical toolkit which goes by the name of 'scientific skepticism'. You can find more about scientific skepticism locally, or in Wikipedia's fine article on the topic.
    Ashrm wrote: »
    Racism is such term that had been misused a lot according to every one's standing and benefit. [...] if applied honestly we would find the most ever Racist ideology appeared in the last couple of centuries is the "evolution theory and its later eugenic development", theorized by most ill racist Darwin [...]
    This is the second post in the last couple of hours in which you've vented uninformed racist ideas in this forum. It is also your last post in this forum.

Please take your incoherent political ravings elsewhere.

Advertisement