Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Smurfit interview

Options
  • 07-03-2010 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I have applied for the Msc in marketing parctice at michael smurfit business school in feburary for the sept course.

does anyone know when you usually get word if you have been shortlisted for the interview process?

and when does the interviews ususally take place?

Any info would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

misleading thread title ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 hallox

i have since got an interview with smurfit :D!!

Now i am wondering do i need to bring anything with me?? and what does the whole interview process consist of.. i am aware that their is an individual and group interview

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭ronaldoshaky

I have done a few group interviews before. I think the main idea is not to be too overpowering, but certainly not quiet either and just sitting there.

Bringing your CV would be the obvious thing. I am sure some other people will be able to comment further.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 gingerlilywhite

The best thing to do is to contact the Marketing Practice Department to check the status of your application. If you need information on the interview process, they will answer any questions you have on this also. There's no point basing this information on hearsay. You need to contact the department.

Timeframe for responses to applications will depend on volume of applications received.

Advertisement