Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] CQB AEG

Options
  • 07-03-2010 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

Let me know what you have, post a price and a picture.
    Preferably looking for an m4 cqb or an ak 74u
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

I have an upgraded G36c for aroiund 180 if your nterested. Just sent it in to have the Air seal/spring unit replaced. The only thing wrong with it is that the Foldable stock does not lock into the extended position, so it is a permanent CQB weopon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

hey, thanks for the reply, but I would prefer if the stock was fixed because that is the way I would use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

ive got an m4 cqb sd mate,
    ill give it to ya for 120.
    ill post pictures soon, need to find a usb cable for my camera,
    let me know if your interested.

What make is it? Your name sounds familiar, did I perhaps sell you the gun in the first place?

nope,
    you sold me 2 9.6 batteries before.
    i bought this aeg from eirsoft a little while ago.

its dboys.

• Advertisement

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    nope,
    you sold me 2 9.6 batteries before.
    i bought this aeg from eirsoft a little while ago.

its dboys.

Ah rite,
    I knew the name sounded familiar!
    Is it the cqb-r or the cqb sd version?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

I've got a Galaxy MP5K and CYMA AK74 I'm looking to get rid of (too many guns at the moment). Both come with a few extras. If your interested in one or both let me know and I'll throw up more details and pictures. Sorry but I'm only in from work and I'm in bits/lazy :p.

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    I've got a Galaxy MP5K and CYMA AK74 I'm looking to get rid of (too many guns at the moment). Both come with a few extras. If your interested in one or both let me know and I'll throw up more details and pictures. Sorry but I'm only in from work and I'm in bits/lazy :p.

Interested in the ak74, how much are you looking for it? And yeah, pics when you can please!!

Sorry the thread steal, but Dread, any how much you looking for the MP5K? If the OP doesn't want it of course, and any chance of specs, pics?

I'm looking for about €165 for the AK74, it comes with four high caps, night sights, a MOSFET and has an element hopup chamber in it.

I'm looking for €100 for the MP5K, it comes with one high cap, the original battery, a Walter red/green dot sight and it has a Vanaras tightbore barrel and Guarder clear silicone hopup rubber in it. (Which has brought the range and accuracy up a good bit). And has been modded to except 9.6v batteries.

Sorry it was a reluctant sale and I've decided to keep my little 'K, I took her out of my gun bag to take pictures and remembered all the good times we've had together. And I just can't let her go, *sniff* ;). So sorry about that J.D.R.

I'll upload pictures in a few minutes! My brother has the digital camera and hes not home from work yet, so I'll upload pictures in about an hour-ish.

• Advertisement

Sorry, but out of my price range. Good luck with the sale

J.D.R wrote: »
    Sorry, but out of my price range. Good luck with the sale

Ah, so it worked out for both of us (sort of) :D.

^^^ See edit! ^^^

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Ah, so it worked out for both of us (sort of) :D.

^^^ See edit! ^^^

A day when you can reunite a man with his MP5K is a good day. My work here is done

Pictures of the AK74:

Close 1
    Close 2
    Close 3
    Full

Well nuts to photobucket, the pictures were twice the size...If you want closer pictures of anything let me know and I'll get them for ya.

Oh I forgot to get a close up picture of the night sights, but this is them. They are removable or they can just be flipped down when not needed.

Sorry for the new post, but I thought it would be easier to read then editing an edited post.

Soberts wrote: »
    Ah rite,
    I knew the name sounded familiar!
    Is it the cqb-r or the cqb sd version?

its the sd version mate,
    and its dboys.

Br4tPr1nc3
    ahh thats a shame, I was hoping for the cqb-r version,
    in that case thanks for the offer but im not really interested.

@J.D.R

Thats a really nice gun but its a little too big for what i would like for a cqb weapon, thats why im looking for the ak74U. Thanks alot for the offer though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    its the sd version mate,
    and its dboys.

Howaya Br4tPr1nc3, any chance you have a pic of the sd? Might be interested in it:)
    Also sorry for hopping on your thread Soberts!

Advertisement