Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

full time gyms?

• 07-03-2010 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hi all,
    just wondering if theres anywhere i can learn kickboxing or muay thai during the day? im in wicklow.
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

cheese eater... a fantastic name i have to say :)

you might google paddy ivors he might do something in arklow.

We are based in Dublin (tallaght) and from june will have some day time classes all going to plan

no doubt the kickboxers will advise about kboxing

paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 cheese-eater

thanks.
    its hard to do anything as i work late evenings 5 days a week.
    i couldnt find much on google though

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭DTB

We run morning classes every tue and thur 10-1130,been busy last few weeks 12 lads down,going to put more morning classes on when im back from thailand.only thing were in kilbarrack so if you fancy a spin over the m50 anytime drop over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 cheese-eater

DTB wrote: »
    We run morning classes every tue and thur 10-1130,been busy last few weeks 12 lads down,going to put more morning classes on when im back from thailand.only thing were in kilbarrack so if you fancy a spin over the m50 anytime drop over.

tuesdays and thursdays would be ideal.
    how can i get in contact?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭DTB

dublinthaiboxing@gmail.com or ring on 0860815865 Darren

• Advertisement
Advertisement