Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First Attempt @ Car Photography (Honda CRX)... [C&C]

• 07-03-2010 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Had a shot at car photography of sorts this weekend with my mates Honda CRX. Any comments, criticisms and advice welcome!

4412664658_4d9b73a099_b.jpg

4412585486_51fcbcf974_b.jpg

4411774655_5c3ffcd082.jpg

4413733411_7eb8aa6632_b.jpg

4413830653_4b423287c6.jpg

4413830645_b300dde89e_b.jpg

4413830641_dbeab2912f_b.jpg

4413830631_1a63925138_b.jpg

4413830625_c784a630e9_b.jpg

8 or 9? The blue was coming from the relection of the sky...

4413830611_dbe3c035f9_b.jpg

C&C please! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

1 is definatley too dark . there is no feature in the bonnet. it looks like you were trying to make the lights brighter perhaps but makes the car look like a silohette. More detail required in the bonnet.

2. is my favourite. but it could be any small hatch back car there is no distinguishing feature to say its a crx. but if it was just a car photo i think its class!!!

3. is good but its upside down. rotate it so the "crx" is not upside down. i love th enight time light trails

4. try and drive slower and pan more with the car. the car seems blurred a small bit and i dont think the road or background suits this shot.

steering wheel and gearstick do nothing for me tbh

i like 9 over 8!

2 is definately my favourite but 3 if you flipped it round is very close second. i have some cars in my pix ac if you want a look. and can be harsh too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Thanks for the C&C Matron, appreciate it!
    Martron wrote: »
    1 is definatley too dark . there is no feature in the bonnet. it looks like you were trying to make the lights brighter perhaps but makes the car look like a silohette. More detail required in the bonnet.

Yea I agress, the bonet is smooth though, no contours to catch any reflections, If I had of shot lower I could have got some street lights from across the harbour I suppose...
    2. is my favourite. but it could be any small hatch back car there is no distinguishing feature to say its a crx. but if it was just a car photo i think its class!!!

3. is good but its upside down. rotate it so the "crx" is not upside down. i love th enight time light trails

Good call. I make sense to me as that's how it looked looking back on the back window... rotated it there and it does look good the other way...
    4. try and drive slower and pan more with the car. the car seems blurred a small bit and i dont think the road or background suits this shot.

Thanks
    steering wheel and gearstick do nothing for me tbh

Yea I think that's more of a CRX fan thing maybe - that sort of detail will go down well on the crx forum!

the steering wheel and gearstick are after market ones though. anyway just another thing your front left wing looks like ot has been reprayed or something as it seems to have a matte finish. pershaps use your other side so the car is uniformily reflective

Yeah the front wing got a matt respray alright... would use the other side but then you'd see the dent! :p

the steering wheel and gearstick are after market ones though.

I don't know much about CRX's, way over my head! ;)

• Advertisement

foto joe wrote: »
    Yeah the front wing got a matt respray alright... would use the other side but then you'd see the dent! :p

ha ha

i wonder if you could clone stamp it out in ps

nice shots though. i like shooting cars.

Advertisement