Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New World Order Women

• 07-03-2010 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭

Although I don't have an education in women's studies, one of the first thing that drew me towards an alternative view of society was recognising how the patriarchal system has dominated property, land, law, reproduction etc since the rise the christianity in particular, although it seems this patriarchal worldview was well in place even 100s of years before the roman empire adopted christianity.

No doubt since the 70's we have seen enormous strides in issues of equality.
    Nonetheless, I am curious about what a NWO has in mind for us gals?

Is it really going to be Stepford Wives?

It really struck me the other day when I was in the mood to update my early 1990's look to something a bit more this millenium, and although I loathe shopping, I was fascinated to see not only shoes that no woman could stand in without peril, but underwear that demanded serious and extreme painful waxing. And that's only the start.

What do you think the NWO have in store for women?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Darlughda wrote: »
    Although I don't have an education in women's studies, one of the first thing that drew me towards an alternative view of society was recognising how the patriarchal system has dominated property, land, law, reproduction etc since the rise the christianity in particular, although it seems this patriarchal worldview was well in place even 100s of years before the roman empire adopted christianity.

No doubt since the 70's we have seen enormous strides in issues of equality.
    Nonetheless, I am curious about what a NWO has in mind for us gals?

Is it really going to be Stepford Wives?

It really struck me the other day when I was in the mood to update my early 1990's look to something a bit more this millenium, and although I loathe shopping, I was fascinated to see not only shoes that no woman could stand in without peril, but underwear that demanded serious and extreme painful waxing. And that's only the start.

What do you think the NWO have in store for women?

Tough call it might depend on what version of the NWO is taking place.
    If its the secret societies i dont see why the womens secret society cant continue on,but no idea baout plans for them tbh.
    Also if you watch alot of Micheal Tsarion you will notice he emphasis alot about the sacred feminine.I tend to agree with him on that to a point.And think its possible he is involved with secret societies.

http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/devolutionfeminine.html
    Heres one you might like.Explains how the media is trying to devolve the feminine in humanity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Rats my web wont allow that to run.
    But I gotta say I don't like Michael Tsarion. Not one little bit. Nor his guru who Tsarion admires so much. If there were any candidates for potential satanists around these guys get my vote. (Just thought better nip back here and edit to say thats just my opinion and of course I could be totally wrong!)

It seems to me that any of the various theories of the form the NWO takes seems to take a male predominance.
    Now there will always be token women and indeed some of the cruelest perpetrators of inequality to this day have been and are women.

But I get the idea that the inherent diversity in the nature of various women is overlooked, there seems to be an assumption again that women are in the roles of wives, mothers, daughters but not as either a serious threat to NWO development, nor an inherent ingredient of their strategy.

But seriously I am freaked about how higher these heels are getting-sheer immobility. Great frozen rabbit in headlights. What if you need to run let alone walk?
    And these pre-pubescent styles for the erm ..bikin area. Tall order. Whats next?

Rats my web wont allow that to run.
    But I gotta say I don't like Michael Tsarion. Not one little bit. Nor his guru who Tsarion admires so much. If there were any candidates for potential satanists around these guys get my vote. (Just thought better nip back here and edit to say thats just my opinion and of course I could be totally wrong!)

It seems to me that any of the various theories of the form the NWO takes seems to take a male predominance.
    Now there will always be token women and indeed some of the cruelest perpetrators of inequality to this day have been and are women.

But I get the idea that the inherent diversity in the nature of various women is overlooked, there seems to be an assumption again that women are in the roles of wives, mothers, daughters but not as either a serious threat to NWO development, nor an inherent ingredient of their strategy.

But seriously I am freaked about how higher these heels are getting-sheer immobility. Great frozen rabbit in headlights. What if you need to run let alone walk?
    And these pre-pubescent styles for the erm ..bikin area. Tall order. Whats next?

I tend to think the same as you on Tsarion.
    While i appreciate all the information i think he has too much a fondness for Madam Blavastsky excuse my spelling :)
    I am in the middle of reading a book called "The secret History Of The World" by Jonathan Black.
    Its intriguing to say the least and covers illuminati's beliefs on creation and so on.Hopefully i will get to the bottom of Blavatsky's teachings and see for myself if she was mistrusted rightly or not.

There are women only sects of secret societies so i wouldnt count them out just yet ;)
    I agree about trends today and peoples behaviour.I went for a nice rant in the anthropology section about that very subject the other day.
    Cant say i know much on the high heels but if you find a pair size 10 i might give them a shot for the craic haha :D

Torakx wrote: »
    I am in the middle of reading a book called "The secret History Of The World" by Jonathan Black.
    SNAP! Got it here, now I'm a bit suspect of him because he claims to be such an academic old boyo but I'm finally finally beginning to get a grip on the concept of the idea of thought as things if you know what I mean.

As for Blavatsky, she's a bit like Lenin or Marx in that she is a founder of a movement of thought for many different circles. I find her a bit antiquated and got to say I have some kind of resonance with her thoughts.

Female secret societys? Jayzus we invented them. Patterns, circles etc

And T, size 10 5 inch killer heels is just so you.:cool:

If the stories are true about homosexuality amongst illuminatti hierarchy then maybe that is the reason for only allowing women or men into there respective societies.

Plus when you consider the media are pushing hard for a more homosexual enviornment amongst other sexual tendencies(see jay-z rhianna thread) i have to consider the plan for humanity could be some kind of inbred race through test tubes and genetics.
    kinda like what Hitler was accused of trying.

I tend to watch the trends on soaps films music videos and gage the social engineering plan on those things.It is working what they are doing,i wish i could do something to slow it down but many are trying already and i dont see much effect to stop it.

I think you should stick to your 1990's looks, at least you will be yourself and not feel forced into a uniform.
    As male looking for a clothes i can say i find it very hard to buy clothes nowadays.
    I walked around town a few months ago looking for some trendy combats but not a pair in sight.I asked in shops and they said "oh those arent in any more" and i thought are the people coming into the shop and saying " hey those arent in anymore get them out of here i want lines and lines of similar looking clothes..especially pink shirts!"
    No word of a lie i am considering learning or teaching myself how to make my own combats.Camping shops dont cut it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

quite enjoy the Tsarion lectures, probably cause his voice makes me lol alot though

he served as a good source for me when i was starting out, Jordan Maxwell is another, also Alex Jones and many others, the great thing about them is, you dont have to accept what they are saying, but they give you enough info and terms that you can go and research the topics yourself

You should never believe anyone at face value, go do your own research, draw your own conclusions and always try to verify info through an indepoendant source, a primary source is obviously the best but rarely possible

oh hang on, wrong meeting

eh, NWO women? as long as they are hot i may join up :p

I would imagine it would be similar to the men, although i guess the fitter and more attractive women would be taken for breeding

I think control of reproduction will be the most crucial issue.

Kyrogen or Torax, could you recommend a good source for NWO stuff, esp if there is anything related to this subject of women etc?

I just found all those you mentioned so offputting, I know there is a wealth of information on the links threads and various bits here and there, but honestly I just find some of them so frustrating. I really could not bear to listen to Alex Jones' hysterics again.
    When I have tried to research myself, the glut of offputting nonsense just has me running in circles, so maybe I need to start from somewhere else?:confused:

I havent really seen any i remember that were aimed to cover women and the NWO much like they didnt have one on just men as the subject.
    Its a valid point you make.I dont think its coincedence ALL the top evil b4st4rds are men.
    Although the queen is said to be a woman... :D i mean an evil..ah you know what i mean *cough reptile* teehee.

The only ones i could recommend and that i am very interested in is the social engineering of men,women and children through the media.
    I often see alot of subliminals and hidden themes in movies for abuse of women and children and also dehumanization.
    And of coarse for men, but we all are used to that now with these wars going 24/7 we rarely notice a man being abused anymore.Its just a role in a film.

If those kind of things are what you mean by NWO plans for us then i can get a couple of links to sites together and post em up here.

I always recommend Kymatica( on google video) cause it really connects with how i feel about humans fear of themselves and there shadow self.If you like psychology and are any way spiritual i think you will enjoy it.
    I believe it might have some esoteric teaching in it also.

Alex jones is indeed overzealous with his interruptions so i only watch his documentaries instead of all his short vids too.

You could start researching Barbara Bush and what she is up to.Also isnt Hillary Clinton supposed to be some priestess for a secret society or group or some such thing?

Thought this was funny.But not because it was women and science! look at the site name :D
    http://ict.nwo.nl/nwohome.nsf/pages/NWOP_5V7DFD_Eng

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

It is men who will resist the new world order , so that is why men are under attack , female hormones are put in plastic to feminize men so they won't fight back and things are being done to the food and fluoride in the water to suppress their will and then there is the vaccines .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

DUDE, SERIOUSLY?!!!!?!?

best to not make assumptions,

BUT

Wimmins are far far far far far far farfar far far farfar................. more vicious than men and vindictive and vengeful Women can hold grudges for DECADES, Historicaly women have been much sneakier in assasinations, prefering poisoning or 'Disapearances' to the aul 'Shoot him in the face' Approach
    ;)

Not that the OP has displayed any of these tendencies:), but the main thing about male only societies like that, is that it gets ya out of the house and away from the missus for a bit, thats mainly why they're blokes only;)

• Advertisement

Has anyone really thought about the Subversive threat to the Republic Potentially posed by the ICA :eek:????

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

Whereas I agree that women can be great long-term strategists, which yes on the flipside can lead to holding grudes for years, I don't think that is the issue here - we're still within the range of human emotion.

We've got to remember we're talking about a hierarchical system that doesn't really give two fukcs about women or men, everybody on the bottom escalons are deemed little more than cattle.

I think an example of a NWO woman on the upper ranks would be the likes of Condoleezza Rice, Hllary Clinton, Margaret Thatcher et al - ostensibly 'female' and yet with the capacity to shut down all human emotion - these women have zero empathy, and can therefore further goals which would turn the stomach of any sane human being.

It might well be the case that they truly believe they're doing good, somehow, but male or female, once that most primal capacity for empathy is lost, so has their humanity.

yeah, to get back OT, I remembered a bit in that Aaron Russo docco where he Quoted David rockafeller as sayin that Womens Lib was about being able to Tax the other half of the population or somesuch

Yep, that's does appear to be the case on one level. To have women trying to compete in a male dominated work environment, where the cards are gonna be stacked against them, while simultaneously destroying their power-base in the home, destroying the family unit.

The only ones i could recommend and that i am very interested in is the social engineering of men,women and children through the media.
    I often see alot of subliminals and hidden themes in movies for abuse of women and children and also dehumanization.
    And of coarse for men, but we all are used to that now with these wars going 24/7 we rarely notice a man being abused anymore.Its just a role in a film.

If those kind of things are what you mean by NWO plans for us then i can get a couple of links to sites together and post em up here.

Yes please if you have them handy those links sound interesting, unless the premise in them has religious undertones-claiming satanism etc.Thanks for tip re:Kymatica def sounds interesting will have a look later.

Espinolman I always think the problem when discussing the divisions between genders is the fallacy of absolutes. I really think if the NWO show was on the cards, both women and men would be part of a resistance movement. (Actually, what form dya think a resistance would take?).
    Also there are so many variable factors at an individual level that would make it difficult to predict the result of extra hormones on either a man or woman. Afaik no two women even have the same hormone levels.

Mahatma Coat you sound as if you've had run ins with some very mean ladies! :D But there is no doubt that neither gender can be underestimated in the human capacity for evil and treachery.

Ireland Spirit- Totally agree with you re: Maggie T and Condoleeza Rice. Plan to search a bit on the latter she always gave me the shivers. However I gotta admit I've always admired Hilary Clinton. Don't tell me she's in cahoots with evil cabals!

I will try to find some that dont include too much satanism.Unfortunatly movies i watch with child abuse themes tend to have satanism in them or some religious themes at least.take a good example with "where the wild things are" alot of history with that book and the film is imo extremely dangerous to a childs mind.i found it very uncomfortable to watch when i can see the abuse hinted at in poses,words and actions in some scenes.

you need to get your interweb fixed to watch lenon honor.I couldnt watch his vids when i recently upgraded my OS to 64 bit but i think i got windows media player 11 or something and it works now.
    His analysis of micheal jacksons music is a good example of social engineering of men to be more homosexual and sexually active in groups.
    Also he has one about a movie with some famous people in it about a baseball team for kids.
    After i saw all his videos on a few subjects i started to notice the same sh1t going on with alot of the big budget movies i watched.

I would like to sometime do a thread on this topic as i was dissapointed the rhianna one got sidetracked with satanism.
    The people who are making these movies and music videos like this have a vested interest in satan,bahpomet,baal,freemasons,rainman etc or so it appears to me.But il do my best to find something where they couldnt squeeze it in too much.

example of social engineering of men to be more homosexual and sexually active in groups.

Whats wrong with being homosexual? :confused:

I actually have no problem with people being homosexual ^^
    I dont have a problem with people being sexually orientated toward animals either.
    I believe people should be allowed to do anything they want as long as it brings no harm or limits to the life or future of the person or animal and all parties involved are consenting happily.(considering adding plants and insects to that too ^^).
    Within that my personal issue is when a person is coerced or manipulated without there knowledge or otherwise,to have a certain preference in life instead of being fairly subjected to the information before hand.
    Ive experienced this with religion in my own life and its why i have such a strong stand on people and especially childrens right to be left alone and chose their own life course.My life was limited imo quite alot because of mind control holding me in a religion.And i wouldnt wish it on anyone else in any other way.
    Hope that covers me for the stuff i might post later too :) and i hope everyone understands where im coming from,i dont have any prejudices i think.

ps. heres a good article on mind control in the media and it uses lady gaga as an example to show that there is a relationship between the two.
    I will later try show people what the effects are and also attempt to give decent evidence or at least a good theory on exactly how this works on the human mind.
    http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

Do what you want, harm none.

And reserve the right to defend yourself in the manner in which you are attacked, of course :)

. (Actually, what form dya think a resistance would take?).

Educational , educate people as to what is going on in the world .

• Advertisement

espinolman wrote: »
    Educational , educate people as to what is going on in the world .

Unfortunately thats where alarm bells go off for me, I have no time for proselytising whatsoever. I really think it is another form of brain washing. Unless asked directly I wouldn't dream of 'educating' anybody,or assuming I have the truth and attempt impose my convictions on anyone else no matter how fervently I believed in them.

Darlughada, this might be an oppotrtune time to watch

Kymatica
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6736722752013377089#

I see your point re Education, or ReEducation ;)

I would see 'education' in this contexty as more of the provision of Tools to enable the freedom of thought required in these debates

That like what they are doing to men , all their jeans and trousers in the shops are so tight because they want to mess men up , get them to have cancer and all sorts of things , they know its bad for mens health , so they promote that style with the fashion and music industry . :D

Its all one BIG Conspiracy by the lot of them to drive consumption this Fashion Malarkey, I Like Uniforms, its eiter one less thing to worry about or one more thing to obsess over as the sithauahion may go, but I do think that excessive pressure is put on Socity as a whole to Consume consume consume,, ah but do it eco Conciously now OK, bt always consume, More More more, ts a system built on some bizzare belief in the concept of perpetual Growth, its insane, but we participate anyway blindlySheepleeyish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

Its all one BIG Conspiracy by the lot of them to drive consumption this Fashion Malarkey, I Like Uniforms, its eiter one less thing to worry about or one more thing to obsess over as the sithauahion may go, but I do think that excessive pressure is put on Socity as a whole to Consume consume consume,, ah but do it eco Conciously now OK, bt always consume, More More more, ts a system built on some bizzare belief in the concept of perpetual Growth, its insane, but we participate anyway blindlySheepleeyish

You seem to be mistaking human nature for a conspiracy.

I'm fully aware of that, but this is something different, something more malignant

Well I watched Kymatica, interesting. Prob nothing in it I haven't come across before in one way or another through readings of pagan related literature. It seemed to contain a bit of a simplistic message-be true to yourself and strive to reach the state of what Jung called Individuation.

I absolutely loved Adam Curtis' Manufacture of Dissent, and I spose I was kind of hoping that would be on the same level.

I saw on some yahoo news thing today that Lady Gaga nearly got thrombosis on a plane from her costume/clothing being so restrictive!:pac:

I still just don't buy she is a manufactured Illuminati puppet, I cant help thinking of her a clever artist in her own right deliberately using the symbolism to reflect the society she is living in. Maybe I am just giving her too much credit!

I Like Uniforms,

Oh how could you MC?

If this NWO thing does happen that would be the first thing I would expect we would be corsetted and fitted in uniforms for life!

At least you can reflect your individuality through a selection of clothing. Consumerist it may be, but it feels good when you look good.
    My nightmare would be some kind of communist identikit clothing, all pretty flowers and towering heels of the Stepford wives look.

But I have always been a bit suspect of the fashion industry in its misogynistic manipulation of women as pre pubescent baby dolls.

No, cop on! The NWO has already happened, why do we think we can even speak like this?

But that aside, women make men, women make other women, even. Think about that, It is a female universe ...

• Advertisement

Oh how could you MC?

If this NWO thing does happen that would be the first thing I would expect we would be corsetted and fitted in uniforms for life!

At least you can reflect your individuality through a selection of clothing. Consumerist it may be, but it feels good when you look good.
    My nightmare would be some kind of communist identikit clothing, all pretty flowers and towering heels of the Stepford wives look.

But I have always been a bit suspect of the fashion industry in its misogynistic manipulation of women as pre pubescent baby dolls.

You can reflect your individuality if like Lady GaGa you design and make yer own clothes, if you're buyin it off the peg then yer about as individual as the 100.000 other people wearing it.

Uniforms are simple, they convey as much or as little information as you want to.

they are highly functional, generally stylish, actually I'll post a pic of mine after lunch, you can tell me what you think.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

You can reflect your individuality if like Lady GaGa you design and make yer own clothes, if you're buyin it off the peg then yer about as individual as the 100.000 other people wearing it.

Uniforms are simple, they convey as much or as little information as you want to.

they are highly functional, generally stylish, actually I'll post a pic of mine after lunch, you can tell me what you think.

If you're able to customise it to your like then it's not a uniform it's clothes.

–noun
    an identifying outfit or style of dress worn by the members of a given profession, organization, or rank.
    a word used in communications to represent the letter U.
    thats the definition I was workin with

Oh how could you MC?

Oh no, did it again, another 3am troll-like post after pub ...

Darlughda, I agree with what you say about the "women as pre pubescent baby dolls" imagery. I don't understand where the fashion industry's coming from with all that, truth is it's not attractive to men - so unless the industry is run by paedophiles, I reckon it's just about creating impossible archetypes to achieve. Most women will never achieve that look anyway, but the high street will certainly sell the solution via some tit-crunching piece of ****e that'll fall to pieces within a month!

To me the sinister element in all this is the way women (and men) buy into it. It's always about not 'good enough' - 'too short', cripple your feet in high heels, 'too fat', buy slimming pills, starve yourself, and on, and on - boils down to making people continually miserable with themselves. It really is the most vicious form of mind control.

And though I'm highly wary of uniforms in the robotic 'worker ant' sense - i.e. "always the same; showing a single form or character in all occurrences", I can certainly understand the need for practical, long-lasting clothing. I think that's perhaps what MC is getting at.

The irony there for me has always been that the most affordable, and long-lasting clothes is army surplus. Comfortable, made to last...

Point is, nothing fits you better than your own skin. And when you meet someone who's happy with themselves, they look good whatever they're wearing - that's the most attractive thing there is.

Quote Irelandspirit " No, cop on! The NWO has already happened, why do we think we can even speak like this?

But that aside, women make men, women make other women, even. Think about that, It is a female universe ... "Qoute

OMG women can reproduce A-sexually now? :P
    It takes two to tango :D....for the the moment ^^

On a serious note,
    I think both sexes are being descriminated against.And it looks to me like the people in charge may want to get rid of both sexes.
    Hence the gender confusion that is coming into play alot more nowadays through the media onto the population taking it in.

Torak, as regards 'it takes two to Tango' for reproduction, I don't want to go off topic into what I believe about human parthenogenesis here, it's a conspiracy in itself, though it has certainly been proven possible in other mammals. But even on the most primary level, whereas men play a (very enjoyable!) part in the initial process, it is women who actually create life, in their bodies, and actually birth that life into the world, risking their own lives in the process.

We're not talking an equal partnership here by any stretch. The female will always be of a higher order of importance in survival terms, and that's why every effort has been employed to denigrate women in the past. And in the present. And in the future. The NWO is nothing more than the Old World Order under a different guise. It is an on-going process of controlling the feminine.

If we want to defeat the NWO? Then we first need to create a society were women are respected, loved, held in the highest regard because without women you would not exist, I would not exist, humanity would not exist. And to do that, (paradoxically) we need to stop thinking in dualistic terms, in terms of 'equality' because that is where the pathology of control stems from. 'Male' and 'female' is a false dichotomy. They are not terms with an equal weight of importance. All flesh is primarily female.

Don't believe me? Ask yourself, why do men have nipples? ;)

• Advertisement

Ireland Spirit I have been guilty of many a 3am post that have awoken me with the horrors the following morning.:o I have reason to be grateful to the moderators on boards! Anyway, I do understand your exasperation, where you are at seeing the NWO as evident and now, but bear with me, I might not agree with that but am willing to explore the idea!
    To me the sinister element in all this is the way women (and men) buy into it. It's always about not 'good enough' - 'too short', cripple your feet in high heels, 'too fat', buy slimming pills, starve yourself, and on, and on - boils down to making people continually miserable with themselves. It really is the most vicious form of mind control.

Spot on. The astounding thing is that women in the west are shocked by the Chinese tradition of binding a woman's feet until they are literally crippled. Yet I am watching these heels getting higher and higher and the basic freedom of mobility being severely curtailed, (let alone the pain these shoes cause, and I do like wearing them-how mad is that!)

I think both sexes are being descriminated against.And it looks to me like the people in charge may want to get rid of both sexes.

Really? That is interesting. I have thought the control of women was all about the control of property and land and inheritance by making sure reproduction was about following a male line of succession. D'ya think the idea for population control involves not allowing old fashioned sex?

Ireland Spirit "Then we first need to create a society were women are respected, loved, held in the highest regard because without women you would not exist".
    The problem with this is the Virgin Madonna ideal that has been an image behind repression of the feminine for centuries. Like that Kymatica video said creation is about the balance of the polarities of masculine and feminine. So yes, what is equality?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

thats the definition I was workin with

Thats nice

However what Darughla said was

Running away, and making your own point while ignoring her entire point. :rolleyes:

Ireland Spirit I have been guilty of many a 3am post that have awoken me with the horrors the following morning.:o I have reason to be grateful to the moderators on boards!

Thanks! Just that i've been doing it a bit lately ...
    Anyway, I do understand your exasperation, where you are at seeing the NWO as evident and now, but bear with me, I might not agree with that but am willing to explore the idea!
    I think the NWO has been here since way back, since Babylon, Sumeria, certainly since Rome - it's the same centralised empire blueprint. I mean, if you look at what's happened here for instance with EU - oh different topic completely, sorry. What I'm saying is that the same forces of old are at play still. That's how I see it.

It only seems like the NWO is still in some future, yet to happen, and that we still have a chance to stave it off because that's the narrative they give us. False hope is a killer.

The reality is the NWO is already here, it began a loooong time ago, it's a process being advanced. That's why when the world over demonstrated against the illegal invasion of Iraq, they still invaded Iraq. That's why when millions jump up and down at rock concerts to end third world hunger, the third world still starves. And on, and on, and none of it is necessary, it does not have to be like this. ..

But that's the reality as it stands now, we've all about as much say on how our world is run, as a slave would've had on the affairs of Rome. Zero that makes a blind bit of difference UNLESS there's enough copped-on to what's really going on. Slavery. Even in the so-called first world, most people are one or two pay-checks away from being on the streets. And no doubt there were plenty of slaves back in Rome that were perfectly happy with their servitude too, and loved their Roman masters. Nowadays we call that the Stockholm Syndrome...

So the way I see it is, we're in the NWO up to our necks. Always were, just never properly opened our eyes to it, yet. Just my opinion.

Spot on. The astounding thing is that women in the west are shocked by the Chinese tradition of binding a woman's feet until they are literally crippled. Yet I am watching these heels getting higher and higher and the basic freedom of mobility being severely curtailed, (let alone the pain these shoes cause, and I do like wearing them-how mad is that!)
    Well if you like wearing them despite all that then great!! Just careful crossing those busy roads on Friday nights :eek: (only messing!) Point is with all that fashion stuff it's just a bit of fun, that's the way I see it, like the important thing is that we're happy with ourselves, with who we are as people, I reckon.

Ireland Spirit "Then we first need to create a society were women are respected, loved, held in the highest regard because without women you would not exist".
    The problem with this is the Virgin Madonna ideal that has been an image behind repression of the feminine for centuries.
    Well (leaving my views on human parthenogenesis aside) the Virgin Madonna ideal represses the feminine in many ways, but I reckon it's mainly because it's kept as a 'sacred' one-off affair - an image of perfection - another ideal which women will never attain and another tool used to denigrate female sexuality and reproduction. i.e unless you're impregnated by an angel and give birth to a god, you're just not good enough! haha .. hold on, was it the angel Gabriel, or God 'Himself' that does the business? Either way, yet another distorted image drawn from the male perspective: the male pathology to control all aspects of the feminine.

Why? Cos that's where the power is. Men know it, they might not want to admit it, most are in denial of the fact anyway, but unconsciously or otherwise we do know it. If even for the simple fact it was our mothers who carried us in their wombs, grew our limbs, created our entire physicality and birthed us.

(That is as hard-core as it gets, IMO. Seriously.)

Like that Kymatica video said creation is about the balance of the polarities of masculine and feminine. So yes, what is equality?
    Exactly, what is equality, or rather where is the equality in regards the male/female principle. It is not equal because it does not cancel out. It is not even mutually dependant - if it is possible for even just one female lab rat to conceive without the aid of a male, then that's the whole male/female principle out the window. Gone.

Again, just my opinion. I do understand we still need to use these dualistic terms for communication purposes, well as communication now stands anyway. But they are just concepts, fictions in the mind, they are not reality.

• Advertisement
Advertisement