Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gamesettings.ini

Options
  • 07-03-2010 9:03pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can someone who has the TiG server in their favorites please copy and paste the server info from their gamesettings.ini file ?

I'd like to copy and paste it into mine and see if I can join the server that way...

This is an example from mine :

FavoriteGames=2683417750,51b058c1-040b-4610-8fc3-934a9bad77cc,FR BSNGaming.eu Paris Ranked #1;

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

FavoriteGamesConnectCount=Empty
    FavoriteGames=544885240,aea6e37e-a693-4b2b-9dea-aa1212755eb8,[TiG] The Irish Guard BC2 Server;
    RecentGames=544885240,aea6e37e-a693-4b2b-9dea-aa1212755eb8,[TiG] The Irish Guard BC2 Server;

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

dreamers75 wrote: »
    :)

Gah was just replying with this. NM hope you can join now. Remember to jump on our TS too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Worked but greyed-out so can't connect.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Ponster wrote: »
    Worked but greyed-out so can't connect.

same

Server restarted there, should be avail now. Seems EA are still doing major changes causing clients and servers to crash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Best thing to do is use the server browser...and cancel once it starts.....then leave all the filters UNCHECKED and type [TiG]

That how i got it in anyway....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Best thing to do is use the server browser...and cancel once it starts.....then leave all the filters UNCHECKED and type [TiG]

That how i got it in anyway....

Oh I can see it in the browser but it refuses to connect.

Is there a way to reserve slots as in BF2 ?

Reserving slots is not a way we really want to go TBH as it means the server has less slots avail for public players when there are no clanned members around.

If you want a spot then join our TS and let us know and we will free a spot up for you.

^^^Yep, that would be the best way...must get the T/S going myself.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

you can change your FOV in settings.ini for anyone wanting to alter their FOV. Default is 55, enough said :S

max value is 200 :eek: it looks ridiculous tho

• Advertisement

Yeah, I have mine set to FOV 80 or 85 and I think its the best.....had my best rounds with this setting TBH.

I also had a quick play around with the PRE RENDERED frames and changed it from default 2 to 5 no difference for me....but maybe for others.

I swear I have never been so TEMPTED to get an eyefinity setup for this game....three 24" TFT's....OMFG I can just see that jungle map....LOVELY>

Advertisement