Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening a savings account wit AIB?

Options
  • 07-03-2010 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hello, I'm a student only working part-time, finding it hard to save, I was thinking of opening a savings account, I want to take 20e out a week.

Someone told me they think they only do monthly savings or something?? Can anyone clarify this for me?

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

blahhh wrote: »
    Hello, I'm a student only working part-time, finding it hard to save, I was thinking of opening a savings account, I want to take 20e out a week.

Someone told me they think they only do monthly savings or something?? Can anyone clarify this for me?

AIB have a website and there you'll find information about their savings products.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

They have one were you agree to pay a certain amount each month none for weekly afaik, but you can open one that you can lodge whenever you want.

Advertisement