Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AYA Whats your thoughts?

Options
  • 07-03-2010 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Well guys just got my first shotgun yesterday its a secondhand 12g AYA Yeoman u/o with single selective trigger, fixed chokes think thier 3/4 and 1/2, and ejectors. feels great and mounts to the shoulder great. Cost 480 euro and was only waiting 2 months for the licene thought it would be longer gun dealer was surprised aswell:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

well done . a turning point in your life ,maybe .

the only advice i will offer is wear ear protection.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Half-cocked

I use an old AYA Model 25 for game shooting and love it. I've done quite a bit of work on AYA's over the years and find them well built guns that will provide years of trouble free service if looked after. Do clean it regularly after use as they aren't the most rust resistant shotguns ever made!

Advertisement