Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Really can't get the hang YouTube linking on here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Got a date next week :D But man, she's kinda young for me...:confused: She's only two years younger but it's just weird cos I always go for girls older than me.

Do you guys have age limits when dating? :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Do you guys have age limits when dating? :pac:

Half my age + 9! :P

Half my age + 9! :P

Haha is that the rule? I always forget it. In that case, I'm breaking it. I'm 20, she's 18 :o

Is there a rule lol couldn't imagine there is too much of a difference between 18 and 20 although I can't really remember :)

• Advertisement

I mean it obviously depends on the individual but in my experience younger girls tend to be ehhh a bit more dramatic and immature :P Hence why go for the older ladies :pac:

And is it not weird to anyone else if you were in your 3rd year of college and you were dating someone doing their Leaving Cert??!

I mean it obviously depends on the individual but in my experience younger girls tend to be ehhh a bit more dramatic and immature :P Hence why go for the older ladies :pac:

And is it not weird to anyone else if you were in your 3rd year of college and you were dating someone doing their Leaving Cert??!

As I said I can't remember being 18 or 20 so the maturity difference is lost on me and anyway I'm male and IMO we mature much slower as in I think in your 20's a male female age gap would probably need to be about 8 years to match in emotional maturity in a lot of cases! Suppose though it depends on the girl she may well be very mature for her age and might easily be at your level!

As for the second part one of the benefits maturity gives you is to know that what other people think should never interfer with you being with someone you like and that makes you happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

i think it really depends on the person. couldnt put age limits on it apart from 'no teenagers'

anyway - im on the zombie bridal rampage
    braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains

DSCF97832.jpg

thats makeshift blood, im not that slanty! amazing what you can do with a bit of lippy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Lippy is magical :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,098 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Just fudged up an application for a job I really wanted. I sent it through the wrong email address with my new not so legal female name. SHÍTTTTT!!!!!!!

Ring them and say it was sent from your sisters account by accident

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭apache

i know i sound terrible (i don't care) but i'm delighted it pissed rain all day. the amount of pallets i saw carted past my apt complex for the numerous fires later. (all robbed from local factories)

hope the rain continues and puts a curb on the antisocial behaviour and gives the 24/7 frontline staff a quieter night.

this may be because i don't come from a "privileged" area :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Half my age + 9 7! :P

FYP. Jaffa, it appears you can go to the ball after all ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Prefer to use 9 just to be on the safe side. Might increase tht to 10 just in case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Meh, I started going out with my GF when I was doing my finals and she was in 2nd year, so 2 years between us (Although I was young, I was only 21 in final year).

Although my mother did like to slag me off about being a cradle snatcher :rolleyes:

Ah but you were both in college at the time at least. Different story :P Ah sure I will see how it goes! She's a nice girl anyway so fingers crossed :)

Goodluck Jaffa just be careful - those younguns would wear ya out :p

Prefer to use 9 just to be on the safe side. Might increase tht to 10 just in case.

But 7 works, young teens go out with people their own age and the gap widens in a manner quite relative to maturity, 10 on the other hand, 10 is way too... limiting, especially if you're 20!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭apache

psychoville halloween special on bbc4 on 10pm. really surprised theres no good horrors on the telly tonight :(
    ah well psychoville always makes me giggle. hope its not a repeat!

apache wrote: »
    psychoville halloween special on bbc4 on 10pm. really surprised theres no good horrors on the telly tonight :(
    ah well psychoville always makes me giggle. hope its not a repeat!
    I stuck van Helsing on. Thought there'd be at least a crap horror on. Not a dickie bird on cable

Galway poltergeist on tv3 @ 11

• Advertisement

On the Facebook star trek voyager page there is a lot of lady-love for janeway. I'm afraid we have competition babyandc !

Aishae wrote: »
    On the Facebook star trek voyager page there is a lot of lady-love for janeway. I'm afraid we have competition babyandc !

Yeah, cos otherwise we'd be in! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Countess Markievicz

Hi all, I am Countess Markievicz! Long time reader, first time poster. I remember an introduce yourself thread, but alas I could not find it :o

Yeah, cos otherwise we'd be in! :p

That and the slight problem of her being straight but I'm sure you could overcome that one!

stephen_n wrote: »
    That and the slight problem of her being straight but I'm sure you could overcome that one!

I can be very persuasive... ;)

I know a few ladies that like janeway think personally I'd prefer 7 and Dax out of all the star trek ladies!

These dark nights never cease to remind me its close to that time of year

stephen_n wrote: »
    I know a few ladies that like janeway think personally I'd prefer 7 and Dax out of all the star trek ladies!
    That's an obvious kind of sexy. I like to work to find it, feel like I've earned it < / Ross >

You have to work to find it in janeway?

• Advertisement

Aishae wrote: »
    That's an obvious kind of sexy. I like to work to find it, feel like I've earned it < / Ross >

In a physical sense very obvious yes but the attraction would be to the characters as a whole though! Probably the fact they both had very male characteristics to go with great bodies! Freud would have a field day with me lol

Advertisement