Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

You diva

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Diva :P Ha how so? That's not all I'm planning when I begin transition and start to explore my new found girliness :rolleyes:

Divas wear corsets - diva :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Fair enough, I accept your label :) But would you call someone who's into kink, a diva :P

:eek: id call em a naughty diva - *throws holy water :p

• Advertisement

You'll have to drown me so, I just love well fitting PVC or leather :P

Drown me too hehe :p

A woman after my own heart, if only....

Nah babe - spoken for me ;)

So I've read :)

• Advertisement

Alot of girls whinging at home when i posted that - ;)

Yeah, I wept :P

Hugs itwa - yes i called you itwa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

PVC! Katy perry is your woman so, itma! She's done corsets too I believe

ITWA - did Aishae tell you she wept when I went off the shelf?:rolleyes:

Don't think so :P

Don't think so :P
    Yeah I threw a toddler tantrum, kicked a hole in the door, looked in a mirror which cracked (medusa-esque) and then went 'oh yeah....'

Then went for a stiff drink ;)

How strong? :P

How strong? :P

lord knows - secretly aishae has been drowning her sorrows these past few days Crumble will tell you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Inconsolable she's been.

• Advertisement

Inconsolable she's been.

Disgraceful how shes let herself go ever since.:p

Hows things with your missus ?

Grand, although stupid long distance relationships SUCK. I'm feeling rather sorry for myself today.

Although we did book ourselves into a VERY swanky 5 star hotel in Bath next month, a 4 poster bed room no less! I'm looking forward to it, been ages since we had a holiday!

Grand, although stupid long distance relationships SUCK. I'm feeling rather sorry for myself today.

Although we did book ourselves into a VERY swanky 5 star hotel in Bath next month, a 4 poster bed room no less! I'm looking forward to it, been ages since we had a holiday!
    *hugs*
    you guys been together long ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

You need to be doused in holy water mate :eek: ...... kidding ;)

Two jobs and a degree don't allow much free time so tv is an unessecary evil in my life :D

I'm playing in a classy establishment, so classy in fact they made a guy go home and change out of his tracksuit as it was after 10 :eek:

*hugs*
    you guys been together long ?

8 years in February. :D

Bandc: Swanky hotel :D Xmas treat for yourselves?

I gotta make a list of things to do and pack this coming week. Then actually pack:) in between being a screaming lush :p lol

8 years in February. :D

wow - my girls gone away when she comes back I planning on treating her like a queen :D

Aishae wrote: »
    Bandc: Swanky hotel :D Xmas treat for yourselves?

I gotta make a list of things to do and pack this coming week. Then actually pack:) in between being a screaming lush :p lol

Yup, heading over to England for a pre-Christmas holiday, from Birmigham to Bath and then down to Cornwall, stopping at a load of Christmas markets on the way, and hopefully getting to see this: Liskeard Lights Up

Can't wait! When you off?

WW: Bless, the first flush of love. :p

Shes truly incredible - b!tch has got me all smitten

• Advertisement

My mind is already packed. I'm off on Monday week. Were just gonna go with the flow but I hope the skydive is in the first week!

So will you's be leaving the hotel room banc?! It has a minibar and roomservice after all!

Advertisement