Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Aishae wrote: »
    My mind is already packed. I'm off on Monday week. Were just gonna go with the flow but I hope the skydive is in the first week!

So will you's be leaving the hotel room banc?! It has a minibar and roomservice after all!

Where are you off to? I'm going away next week for a few days :) So behind on my study though so prob not a good idea! Can't wait to see this girl again :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Where are you off to? I'm going away next week for a few days :) So behind on my study though so prob not a good idea! Can't wait to see this girl again :o

must be something in the air causing us to go al funny because of these chicks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

My mind is already packed. I'm off on Monday week. Were just gonna go with the flow but I hope the skydive is in the first week!

So will you's be leaving the hotel room banc?! It has a minibar and roomservice after all!

Central America starting in mexico down to costa rica. Roadtrip!

Looks like everyone's Lucking out at the mo.
    My phone auto corrected that to licking. Bad phone, bold, go sit in the corner!

You'll find someone soon Aishae - thats unless theres someone you're hiding from us ?

You'll find someone soon Aishae - thats unless theres someone you're hiding from us ?
    It's a bit on the glaringly obvious side at this stage...

I'm a Mormon!

Jk. Hands up who hasn't spotted that I has a cheezburger.... Oops.. Superhero?!

• Advertisement

I bet youve a missus you're hiding from us - always the quiet ones :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

That mean you're not going to be at beers? :(

And as for your question... a lady never tells. ;)

Yep I'll miss beers this time :( pity as it sounds like it may be a big one.

Yep I'll miss beers this time :( pity as it sounds like it may be a big one.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:(:(:(:(:(

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:(:(:(:(:(

point and glare :mad:

• Advertisement

point and glare :mad:

What did I do???? :confused::confused:

I meant at Aishae :p

oh. ok. I was wondering. :p

I meant at Aishae :p

I have this mental image of an old Irish mammy type pointing and glaring at me!

The ol ball and chain ;)

The ol ball and chain ;)
    You've swerved my question miss dark horse - I have a notion you have a ball n chain (not a mama-the other type;))

The ol ball and chain ;)
    You've swerved my question miss dark horse - I have a notion you have a ball n chain (not a mama-the other type;))
    Might have *looks innocent*

Anyhow.....Zzzzzzzz

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    I knew it ! - spill :p

Hate to disappoint you all but I may not make the beers either. You'll somehow have to go on without me :pac:

Have parties every fricken weekend til Christmas. So annoying. Why does everyone have to celebrate their birthdays :mad: :P

Jaffa you god damn sellout :mad: -:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

I've become such a dry-shite lately. It's terrible when I'm chatting someone and have nothing to talk about, especially when you fancy that person, gawd.

• Advertisement

I apologize to all for last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

It's terrible when I'm chatting someone and have nothing to talk about, especially when you fancy that person, gawd.
    Hate this SO much. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Hate this SO much. :(

Hey look it happens, think we've all been there with someone we fancy the pants off. Maybe if ye work up conversation over time. If the person in question is part of your social group, maybe use that as away of engaging chat with the entire group which will help later on.

I've become such a dry-shite lately. It's terrible when I'm chatting someone and have nothing to talk about, especially when you fancy that person, gawd.

Is the other person kind of shy also? I never find it that hard to talk to people but I do find it difficult with some, to pull conversation out of them!

Do you have any mutual hobbies? Sport/music etc.?

I know it can be hard with someone you fancy though!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Some people can be painfully shy and hard to converse with, but if you find the right topic, it could be quite easy, but that's the trick most of us have issues with

Only came across this now. If you don't know James Randi, look him up (skeptic & myth buster extraordinaire). He only came out a few months ago at age 81 y/o. Lol.

Some people can be painfully shy and hard to converse with, but if you find the right topic, it could be quite easy, but that's the trick most of us have issues with

The right topic and the right atmosphere = winner ;)

that being said I one met a person who totally overreacted to everything that was happening and chose to be a total b!tch and ignore me for absolutely no reason

The right topic and the right atmosphere = winner ;)

that being said I one met a person who totally overreacted to everything that was happening and chose to be a total b!tch and ignore me for absolutely no reason

True on having the right topic. As for such a person, you'll get those

thank god tis once in a blue moon

• Advertisement

Is the other person kind of shy also? I never find it that hard to talk to people but I do find it difficult with some, to pull conversation out of them!

I wouldn't say he's shy, probably more outgoing than I am; parties a lot, has a big network of friends.
    Do you have any mutual hobbies? Sport/music etc.?

I know it can be hard with someone you fancy though!

Well, we both enjoy a relatively niche music nowadays, we bond relatively well along those lines. Outside that though, its hard to say. He hangs out with girls a lot and is a little bit camp, which I have nothing against, I'm more of a nerd.

The thing I'd love to know though, is if he's as interested in me as I am in him. It's like trying to draw blood from a stone. I'm terrible at interpreting gut-instincts.

Advertisement