Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Must say it's rare to see a thread in AH on anything LGBT related keep on track with some form of reasonable level of debate being upheld.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Must say it's rare to see a thread in AH on anything LGBT related keep on track with some form of reasonable level of debate being upheld.

What's with the amount of LGBT related threads in AH over the past week? Is there a gay spring in the air?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Gay threads in AH?

DEY TOOK ER JERBS!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Gay threads in AH?

DEY TOOK ER JERBS!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, do homophobes come off the woodwork his time of year. Is it something in the air. Maybe there's no central heating in their closets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭apache

I've become such a dry-shite lately. It's terrible when I'm chatting someone and have nothing to talk about, especially when you fancy that person, gawd.
    i think in that case the person is not for you?
    i never run out of conversation! its kinda natural especially if you click. and if the other person is not on the same wave lenght why bother?

but then again i could talk the hind legs of a donkey :P

• Advertisement

God I am in such a foul mood.

Although I have come up with my mythical band name.

"Baby and Crumble and the Go Faster Stripes". :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Day 1: Quit smoking cold turkey. Went much better than I thought. It is possible that I will become insanely moody over the next few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

Although I have come up with my mythical band name.

"Baby and Crumble and the Go Faster Stripes". :p
    Like it!

Hm wonder what mine would be... Pet and the putty tat dolls?... I'll ponder on it.

Early night ...Zzzzzzzz

Itma hang in there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Day 1: Quit smoking cold turkey. Went much better than I thought. It is possible that I will become insanely moody over the next few days.

handbags at dawn tomorrow b!otch:D

Handbags :P I'm more hands on. A good scrap with way more fun ;)

• Advertisement

Handbags :P I'm more hands on. A good scrap with way more fun ;)
    Take it to the parking lot you two ;)

Aishae wrote: »
    Take it to the parking lot you two ;)

she knows she wants me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Just keep at it, sure if a few people get it in the neck what's the harm:-) just passed 4 years off them and can't say I miss them at all and nor can I remember the people I steamrolled in the effort of quiting!

Started my thesis proposal tonight, so tonights word is meh with. A capital M!

Oh unrequited love! What do you intend on researching steven? Hoping to head back in September, finish my degree, get a masters then leave Ireland.

Oh unrequited love! What do you intend on researching steven? Hoping to head back in September, finish my degree, get a masters then leave Ireland.
    Ah here, maybe I'm just being coy 

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

The question I'm proposing and hopefully researching is "How dose psychotherapy present to the LGB community" effectively should there be specific training for dealing with LGB people and the unique issues they face as opposed to just dealing with it as another strand of human sexuality.

stephen_n wrote: »
    The question I'm proposing and hopefully researching is "How dose psychotherapy present to the LGB community" effectively should there be specific training for dealing with LGB people and the unique issues they face as opposed to just dealing with it as another strand of human sexuality.

Hey, my MSW thesis was on how social workers see working with LGB clients, so I have a bunch of resources, if you want a copy of my bibliography pm me your email address and I'll send them on. :)

Lion king fever (no I didn't see the 3d movie, I'm retro I'll stick with the original)

Hakuna matatta

I have to say, I went to see the 3d version, and it was brilliant, but the colours were a bit flat or dark, maybe it was the screen i was in... pity.

I have to say, I went to see the 3d version, and it was brilliant, but the colours were a bit flat or dark, maybe it was the screen i was in... pity.
    Is it just the exact same movie in 3d or did they rewrite it so the story is altered?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

I rediscovered Kinder Buenos today, omnomnomnomnomnomnom :o Corrected my first set of pre-exam papers today and bought a new scarf. Winter \o/!

No, exact same story. Nothing changed as far as I could see, unless they stuck in some extra shots here and there.

Also: My best friend just had a happy and healthy baby boy, YAY! I'm a godmother again, woo hoo!!!

I'm a fairy godmum too :D

My nephew, I wonder how he'll react to having to god mums in time to come :P

Me too - he's three I think... he lives in the uk though so I can't exactly nip over for a day out. But as a lad he'd probably hate it. He was supposedly a girl (till he was born) so he has girlie duties to fill as well as the lad thing - I'm bold

Found this little article in AH of all places, brought to you by Daily Fail of course. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2058921/19st-rugby-player-Chris-Birch-stroke-gym-accident-wakes-gay.html#ixzz1d8VyWuAV

Is that article relevant - or was it published for the craic ?

Yeah I thought it was a píss take too, but that's daily mail for you.

this is why I dont buy that paper - It's like a bunch of AH trollers got together to make a paper one day -sigh-

• Advertisement

We could make our own newspaper!

Advertisement