Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

We could make our own newspaper!

+1

Wouldn't be a bad idea actually. Get a couple of people on here to write. Make it an online magazine!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Well it would be an idea. Take an article and write an opinion piece on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

an thus I've started another spark in someones mind today - im on a roll B!tches :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Your a superhero for a reason :P but of course you'll need a sidekick.

Just a thought. If you do want to create an online mag in time, I could help :P

I got the vagina monologues recently and seems I should have read it years ago from a quick glimpse at it already.

• Advertisement

Your a superhero for a reason :P but of course you'll need a sidekick.

Ah but every superhero must have a super cool name - ........ Welcome Thundert!ts ;)

Ha, thundertíts. I wouldn't pass for an A at the moment :P

Ha, thundertíts. I wouldn't pass for an A at the moment :P

ever heard the phrase size dont matter ? It's all in the n!pple cr!ipple ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

ww - thats just greedy - stealing all the superhero names :eek:;)

i saw that article - i didnt even need to read it to think 'he used the stroke to come out in a way he can absolve himself of blame (to himself)'
    the amount of gay threads in AH lately. did they run out of roma/dole/ single mum topics? :eek:

put the bisuits in the oven and realise i didnt put the banana and gojis in them - didnt even open the packet. dark choc to the rescue. i do think my mind is already on vacation :rolleyes:

Aishae wrote: »
    ww - thats just greedy - stealing all the superhero names :eek:;)
    :

If you were a superhero what would you call yourself and what would your powers be ? - universal not just directed at Aishae

• Advertisement

If you were a superhero what would you call yourself and what would your powers be ? - universal not just directed at Aishae

supershae
    it rolls off the tongue :P

Nope think I'll go with Super Girl

What are your powers guys ?

My ability to transform.

Gave up watching the snapper watching my transsexual summer the women are all so hot - I can't stop perving over women :o

Yeah them girls are hotties.

Specially the one with black hair and piercings

She's yum :)

I would - I hope my gf don't come across this thread :o

i love the snapper :D

my abilities:
    mind reading
    flying
    supersonic hearing
    time travel
    shapeshifter
    unique and exceptional abilities at baking that forces people to tell the truth, which i will put to good use investigating and tracking down criminals

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Women ..... sometimes *facepalm* isn't enough.

Anxiety ahoy day but made the Cooking Club's snickerdoodles and finished off the last of my 'lasting' Christmas presents. I was wondering how you are getting on with your whiskey mix bandc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

oooh, snickerdoodles...

It seems to be going well, it's all sealed up and I just shake it every day... I think it's changing colour- I rather stupidly used a green bottle to brew it, so I can't quite work out if it's changing. :rolleyes: I'm due to open in to check the flavour on around 23rd, and so I might end up changing the amounts of orange etc before the final brewing of the christmas batch. It's all very exciting!

The rest of my Christmas pressies will be made Christmas week, with a heck of a lot going on the night before Christmas Eve I reckon!!! It';ll be nice though, my GF and I usually have that as 'our' Christmas so to have the house smelling all Christmassy is good.

Anyone else making their pressies this year? I think my plan is to make up a few 'hampers' for the in-laws and old family friends including:

Cranberry jelly
    Chilli pepper jam
    Shortbread
    Banana bread
    Raspberry & White chocolate brittle
    Cookie dough balls
    Choc covered pretzel sticks
    Gingerbread men
    Oreo bark
    Small bottle orange brandy

Luckily I have to do some 'test runs' on a few of those that I've never cooked before... :p

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    Women ..... sometimes *facepalm* isn't enough.

-hugs- what happened?

Never done baked presses but I've done jewelley nag mirror etching

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

oooh, snickerdoodles...

It seems to be going well, it's all sealed up and I just shake it every day... I think it's changing colour- I rather stupidly used a green bottle to brew it, so I can't quite work out if it's changing. :rolleyes: I'm due to open in to check the flavour on around 23rd, and so I might end up changing the amounts of orange etc before the final brewing of the christmas batch. It's all very exciting!

The rest of my Christmas pressies will be made Christmas week, with a heck of a lot going on the night before Christmas Eve I reckon!!! It';ll be nice though, my GF and I usually have that as 'our' Christmas so to have the house smelling all Christmassy is good.

Anyone else making their pressies this year? I think my plan is to make up a few 'hampers' for the in-laws and old family friends including:

Cranberry jelly
    Chilli pepper jam
    Shortbread
    Banana bread
    Raspberry & White chocolate brittle
    Cookie dough balls
    Choc covered pretzel sticks
    Gingerbread men
    Oreo bark
    Small bottle orange brandy

Luckily I have to do some 'test runs' on a few of those that I've never cooked before... :p

What are the chances of us becoming such incredibly good irl friends in the next month and a half that I would get one of those hampers? :o Sounds amazing, especially choc pretzels and oreo bark. I'm making hampers too but only going to use chilli jam, truffles, peppermint creams, honeycomb and some kind of biscotti. Might do some mulling syrup if I get a chance. Really want to do the tomato ketchup but I cannot find mace anywhere :(
    -hugs- what happened?

She's just crazy I think WW, crazy and lovely but really crazy :p

The best ones are usually crazy - my gf is mad as a hatter Im beginnin to think she escaped from an asylum of some sort

Insanity is fun :P

Insanity is fun :P

you should meet my woman insanity is not even the best description for what she is

Anytime ;)

• Advertisement

Anytime ;)

whats with the winky face you dirty minded bugger :p

Advertisement