Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    What are the chances of us becoming such incredibly good irl friends in the next month and a half that I would get one of those hampers? :o Sounds amazing, especially choc pretzels and oreo bark. I'm making hampers too but only going to use chilli jam, truffles, peppermint creams, honeycomb and some kind of biscotti. Might do some mulling syrup if I get a chance. Really want to do the tomato ketchup but I cannot find mace anywhere :(

:pac::pac::pac:

Sweet talk me enough and you'll never know what you might get at the next beers if you're going. ;)

But most of my recipes I've found through pinterest: here's the link to my Christmas cooking board, which has most of the recipes from the hamper...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

What's the deal with the dude in emmerdale he's played by a guy but I swear he just can't be a cis male - i just can't believe it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Which dude?

The guy who plays Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

:pac::pac::pac:

Sweet talk me enough and you'll never know what you might get at the next beers if you're going. ;)

But most of my recipes I've found through pinterest: here's the link to my Christmas cooking board, which has most of the recipes from the hamper...

K I'll be having the chickpeas, chocolate pretzels and the bark. Also any leftovers you have going spare. *sings friend's forever song*

Totally unrelated (:p) but I hope to go to the beers alright, date works pretty well so I have no excuses.

• Advertisement

Yeah b!tch you better show up ;)

If only we were singletons WW, we could have challenged each other to a phonenumbers-off á la Zoolander :(

I'm not single

I'm not single

:o Grammar fail!

Never would guess I wrote for a living really...

Euch, 3.15am and I'm still up coding transcripts. :( Bed beckons, methinks. Sadly alone. Stupid long distance relationship YOU SUCK.

:mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

Hugs bandc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Euch, 3.15am and I'm still up coding transcripts. :( Bed beckons, methinks. Sadly alone. Stupid long distance relationship YOU SUCK.

:mad::mad::mad:

Ah that sucks. When's your gf home?

I gots a second date this weekend :):o

Ah that sucks. When's your gf home?

I gots a second date this weekend :):o

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. :D

GF home for the weekend next weekend \o/ and then a fortnight after I go over to her. Yay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

I am a chicken :(

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. :D

GF home for the weekend next weekend \o/ and then a fortnight after I go over to her. Yay.

My guess is someone will be too bed bound to bless us with her presence this weekend ;)

hnnnnfffblah

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

hnnnnfffblah

Is it one of those posts, where you're really asking for a hug after a bad day?

Is it one of those posts, where you're really asking for a hug after a bad day?

lets give banzai a double whammy shall we :)

A sandwich you say :P

A sandwich you say :P
    trust you to corrupt my words

• Advertisement

I do try to behave myself when I can.

I am hungry for a sandwich now that I think about it ;)

I am hungry for a sandwich now that I think about it ;)

you're as filthy minded as she is :eek:

Hehe, I knew you'd want both :D

appauling - your foul minds are addictive - there should be a rehab for this

It would be wise to join the dark side ;) We have cookies.

It would be wise to join the dark side ;) We have cookies.

you sound just like a dealer

There's nothing funky about the cookies my dear!

damn my baby i workin tonight - wanna take her out :(

• Advertisement

I am a fine upstanding moral citizen etc *cookie crumbs on desk*

Advertisement