Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

I know there's no rules to dating but after how many dates would it be ok to ask someone out..like if you're pretty sure you're both equally into each other lol. Or do you just go with the flow and let it happen naturally without having to put a name to it so to speak!

Are you talking about the
    "Will you be my (enter gender releavent or neutral term here)friend?"
    or the
    "Will you come to bed with me?"
    or the
    "Well umm we keep bumping in to one another, and I umm kina like you,,, would you like ummm like to come out to dinner with me?"
    Way?

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    Oh lol, my life isn't that exciting :o

Hmm I some how doubt that!

Though on a serious note... Rabbits are actually a very intelligent speices, with great servival skills!

My parents have a large-ish house in a rural area of NZ. My sisters cat dragged a half dead baby rabbit into the house and let it go. The poor creature survived for about 2 months living on house plants! (Don't know what it done for water.)

The folks could never find it.. but kept finding signs of it!! :eek:

Till one evening they came home to it sitting in front of the fire nibbling in a fern! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Do you mean like a "will you be my girlfriend" type of question? I dunno, I think you kind of have to play it by ear. There's no hard and fast rule, but I guess eventually it's good to have an "so are we exclusive now, or what?" kind of conversation. I waited ages to bring it up because my GF was always saying how she wasn't into relationships or whatever before we got together, so I decided to let her set the pace. She was calling me her girlfriend within like, a week. :cool:

Yeah that's what I mean. I'm in no rush to put labels on this but I really like her and things are going so well. I just wanna know where we stand

kiwipower wrote: »
    Are you talking about the
    "Will you be my (enter gender releavent or neutral term here)friend?"
    or the
    "Will you come to bed with me?"
    or the
    "Well umm we keep bumping in to one another, and I umm kina like you,,, would you like ummm like to come out to dinner with me?"
    Way?

That one. The rest has already happened ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Yeah that's what I mean. I'm in no rush to put labels on this but I really like her and things are going so well. I just wanna know where we stand

That one. The rest has already happened ;)

congrats on the b@ng fest ;)

Way to go B&C!
    I had that song playing in my head as I wrote that reply. Just cant remember the name of it....
    Dam annoying that!

Keep us posted on the single/couple status!

Though Im always sorry that I done the stereotypical lesbian thing and rushed from great single two in a bed, relaxed and cool... to In a relationship meeting the family, buying the bed, the house, the cat...
    Ohh wait I dont have a cat! :cool:

• Advertisement

Way to go B&C!
    I had that song playing in my head as I wrote that reply. Just cant remember the name of it....
    Dam annoying that!

Keep us posted on the single/couple status!

Though Im always sorry that I done the stereotypical lesbian thing and rushed from great single two in a bed, relaxed and cool... to In a relationship meeting the family, buying the bed, the house, the cat...

Well that's your next logical step, clearly :pac: :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Well that's your next logical step, clearly :pac: :D

get one of these ones!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Wait until you're tricked into 3 bunnies. 3. 'Cos 1 clearly wasn't enough :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Bunnies are so much nicers :) Ooooh and I read 'The Vagina Monologues' in less than 3 hours last night. For any girl who hasn't, shame on you! :P

Bunnies are so much nicers :) Ooooh and I read 'The Vagina Monologues' in less than 3 hours last night. For any girl who hasn't, shame on you! :P

:oShame:o

• Advertisement

get one of these ones!!!

Damb work computer wont let me see it!

I dont need a cat though. I have a Gay Best Best Friend with 5 if I need that much hairy pussy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

"I'm so pr..."

So Baby & Crumble,
    Have you updated your FaceBook Status yet?

So Baby & Crumble,
    Have you updated your FaceBook Status yet?

:confused: I think you might have me confused with someone else... I've been with my OH for 8 years now- we PREDATE facebook!!! :P

:confused: I think you might have me confused with someone else... I've been with my OH for 8 years now- we PREDATE facebook!!! :P

What did you ever do without it :pac:

What did you ever do without it :pac:

You young whipper snapper, I remember the days pre the WHOLE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

When you were 10? Lol

Hey in fairness I remember dial-up internet connections:P

Although I was a normal kid who played outside and did sports and not be on the internet all day....now look what's happened to me :eek: :P

I also remember not having a mobile phone and knowing all your friends landlines numbers off by heart. When I was 17. I also remember the excitement when I was in about 5th year when the school got macs with CD DRIVES in them. Hell, when I started college I had all my essays on FLOPPY DISKS.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Or not being able to store music on your harddrive. I also remember having heaps of floppys because they were dirt cheap. 2.50 for a box of 10, a whole 14 meg of storage :P

• Advertisement

Or not being able to store music on your harddrive. I also remember having heaps of floppys because they were dirt cheap. 2.50 for a box of 10, a whole 14 meg of storage :P

I had one of these bad boys for my collection:

13077f_13.jpg

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Ha, why stop at one. I must of had about half a dozen of them.

I also remember not having a mobile phone and knowing all your friends landlines numbers off by heart. When I was 17. I also remember the excitement when I was in about 5th year when the school got macs with CD DRIVES in them. Hell, when I started college I had all my essays on FLOPPY DISKS.

3 cheers for the elderly ;)

3 cheers for the elderly ;)

Another 10 years and you'll look and think, oh what simple times we lived in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

My first Mac had a 250mb hard drive, my first computer was a ZX spectrum 16k the 16k being the size of the hd :D

Fatima to go :mad: sinnita got issues i swear

First pc had a 1gb hard drive, now my phone has 2gb of storage. X-factor!!!! My god woman.

I'm a celeb :D my guilty pleasure

Reality TV, for me that novelty wore off years ago. WW, you may have only started secondary school when I lost that interest :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

stephen_n wrote: »
    My first Mac had a 250mb hard drive, my first computer was a ZX spectrum 16k the 16k being the size of the hd :D

My first computer was a Spectrum 128k - it was third-hand and older than I was...

Advertisement