Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Reality TV, for me that novelty wore off years ago. WW, you may have only started secondary school when I lost that interest :P
    haha im gone 2 years now haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

My first computer was a Spectrum 128k - it was third-hand and older than I was...

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

My first computer was a Spectrum 128k - it was third-hand and older than I was...

At least on the 128 you could play games :-) the 16k came with a little book of code and if you typed in all the lines correctly you could make a baloon go up the screen lol

The laptop I have for dj'ing has 60gb of music on it and I have another 25gb on my Mac so that's 80,000 floppy discs :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

stephen_n wrote: »
    At least on the 128 you could play games :-) the 16k came with a little book of code and if you typed in all the lines correctly you could make a baloon go up the screen lol

The laptop I have for dj'ing has 60gb of music on it and I have another 25gb on my Mac so that's 80,000 floppy discs :eek:

What sort of decks do you have? If I had the money, I'd look for something decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

What sort of decks do you have? If I had the money, I'd look for something decent.

Have a set of kam direct drives for vinyl but as I regrettably sold most of my vinyl years ago I don't really use them much anymore except for fun! Just sold my pioneer cdj's as I'm pretty much going 100% laptop now as it takes up a lot more space and is a lot easier to store and sort through 12,500 tunes :-) plus any new stuff I'm playing EDM wise is usually not available on any other format than MP3 anyway :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

kiwipower wrote: »
    So Baby & Crumble,
    Have you updated your FaceBook Status yet?

:confused: I think you might have me confused with someone else... I've been with my OH for 8 years now- we PREDATE facebook!!! :P

Sorry B&C, I ment to direct that post at
    !
    As for pre-dating FB. I FB but my other half doesnt, and I am BANED from including her on it, so I am FB single myself:confused:

Sorry B&C, I ment to direct that post at jaffacakesyum!
    As for pre-dating FB. I FB but my other half doesnt, and I am BANED from including her on it, so I am FB single myself:confused:

Ah. no worries. You can just put 'in a relationship' up on fb, you don't have to link it to anyone or give names. That's what my brother has done with his clandestine affair. ;)

I dont have a facebook myself but I'm single on this apparently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Sorry B&C, I ment to direct that post at jaffacakesyum

I'm not out so wouldn't be able to put up the whole FB status thing...unless I invented myself a boyfriend :pac: Which could be fun!!

Anyway, not in a relationship just yet :P

Sorry B&C, I ment to direct that post at

I'm not out so wouldn't be able to put up the whole FB status thing...unless I invented myself a boyfriend :pac: Which could be fun!!

Anyway, not in a relationship just yet :P
    Hey b!otch when it comes to inventing fake bfs - I invented that sport some time back :pac:

• Advertisement

Haha I think my "boyfriend's" name will be Freddie. And he'll be a doctor who's in the process of finding a cure for cancer. And he is a former model. And he wrote songs for The Beatles....

..ok I'm not good at making up believable boyfriends :pac:

send away for one of those doll yolks and carry it around with you - I swear it wont look weird :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Was chatting away, then I was introduced to this little gem. I'll listen to pretty much anything, but a screaming child. I must say, it was the perfect song choice as I instantenously feel in love with her and her music :P

Im more of an Eliza doolittle fan myself

Why, because she's as sexy as hell? Or because of her exceptional voice! :D

Her song packup makes me swoon - and shes sexy as fcuk

And what about Pixie Lott :P In your words, swooooooooon!!!!!!!

your spoiling me rotten

Well that's all I'm giving you for the night. You've had your treat now :D

B!tch :(

• Advertisement

Oh well I would have considered it if you asked nicely :( Now I'm going for a shower so you'll have to wait. Throw you over my knee I would!

Oh well I would have considered it if you asked nicely :( Now I'm going for a shower so you'll have to wait. Throw you over my knee I would!

Im all for the fetish babe;)

Are you sure about that? You could regret you ever said that, because I'm big into :P

That's so weird. I was only listening to Pack Up by Eliza Doolittle today for the first time since it was in the charts and I remembered how cute she was. She's gorgeous in her videos!

That's so weird. I was only listening to Pack Up by Eliza Doolittle today for the first time since it was in the charts and I remembered how cute she was. She's gorgeous in her videos!

I was dancing around the kitchen with a mop listening to it just earlier :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Did a strange thing today.
    Stood in the middle of my bedroom.
    Put the song below on.
    Put arms out.
    Started spinning around in circles.
    Did so for the duration of the song.
    Dizzy.
    Fun times.
    Childish, but fun.
    Don't ask.
    Should try it sometime.

I could never get into the Smiths. Definitely more of a Cure fan. Especially this song:

It makes me happy. :)

Well I'm sorry, but you both are missing out then :P

I would like to apologise to all at beers that i didnt join the table - puts on chicken suit

• Advertisement

Does that mean you were there? Tsk tsk!!!

Advertisement