Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,096 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Have you ever found yourself flirting with someone of the opposite sex even though you're 100 percent certain that you're gay?

Maybe you could start a new thread on it? This should really be for everything non lgbt related

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Sir Pompous Righteousness

Have you ever found yourself flirting with someone of the opposite sex even though you're 100 percent certain that you're gay?

Maybe you could start a new thread on it? This should really be for everything non lgbt related
    Meh, I don't feel like committing it to a new thread. It was just a quick question that just popped into my head. I didn't intend to pursue it at length as one would do on a seperate thread. By all means, if someone wants to start a new thread on that topic fire ahead.

Ukrainian activists Femen have set up an international training centre in Paris to teach women the art of naked protest

http://gu.com/p/3atty?CMP=NECNETTXT766

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Ukrainian activists Femen have set up an international training centre in Paris to teach women the art of naked protest

http://gu.com/p/3atty?CMP=NECNETTXT766

Is there an art to being naked?

stephen_n wrote: »
    Is there an art to being naked?

Naked Protest ;) - I just copied and pasted that from a Guardian FB page

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

I find it a bit puzzling that an international movement of this sort would tie themselves down to a geographical location and aim to educate their followers face to face, especially in the age of social networking, what happened to a good aul manifesto?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Naked Protest ;) - I just copied and pasted that from a Guardian FB page

I'm still stumped by the art involved lol must be the positioning of the plackards :-) mind you the thought of a group of Irish people protesting naked would put the fear of god in me alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

All the time. My friends give out to me because they say that it is not fair on the girl that I am flirting with. I don't see the harm in it, flirting is fun for both parties, even if nothing happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭KDII

Going to work in the morning is so difficult when you have been off for 5 days. Ironing a centre crease into the front of my trousers is giving me the fear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I am a huge flirt with everyone and anyone. All the time. My favourite is when myself and my GF team up on some poor unsuspecting waitress. Many's the time we get extra large slabs of the cheesecake for our troubles. BOOM! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭KDII

I am a huge flirt with everyone and anyone. All the time. My favourite is when myself and my GF team up on some poor unsuspecting waitress. Many's the time we get extra large slabs of the cheesecake for our troubles. BOOM! :cool:

:eek: You're those predatory, manipulative lesbians my mother warns me about !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

KDII wrote: »

I know, they stealz our cheesecake!!! I couldn't say that without drooling, and how sexy does that look?

KDII wrote: »

Pleased to meet you.

:D

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Why does waking up in the morning feel like a wound I must tend to before I can function for the day :( I've been getting up every morning for the last 2 months now at 5.30 to travel to Dublin for work from Athlone.

The positive at the moment is that I'll be moving to Navan on Sunday with my girlfriend. Yeay for not so early mornings and alot less driving.

The forum charter at point 12 has been updated.

Terry Pratchet

I'm moving to Navan Sunday, so I may make it to a Beers this time around ;)

Itzy wrote: »
    I'm moving to Navan Sunday, so I may make it to a Beers this time around ;)

I think someone from around here should organise something social in 2013

Terry Pratchet

A good explanation today
    I think 'man up' just means 'please conform to your gender stereotype, it's easier for me to process'.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

Just realized that there's 3 openly gay women in the x factor this year, making me a very happy puppy :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Just realized that there's 3 openly gay women in the x factor this year, making me a very happy puppy :)

No talent though :pac:

Actually who's the third? I'm assuming Lucy Spraggan and the girl in the duo act are gay?

224453.gif

:D:D:D:D:D

No talent though :pac:

Actually who's the third? I'm assuming Lucy Spraggan and the girl in the duo act are gay?

And Jade Ellis, the one with the super cute kid.

Ah in fairness Ella isn't too bad :) But yes as Baby and Crumble said, Jade is the 3rd :)

Ah in fairness Ella isn't too bad :) But yes as Baby and Crumble said, Jade is the 3rd :)

I was making a play on words with the whole 'talent' thing :o

As in, no attractive gay women on the X Factor (in my opinion :pac: )

But yes in terms of actual talent, there is about 4 or 5 good acts this year and the rest are rubbish

I was making a play on words with the whole 'talent' thing :o

As in, no attractive gay women on the X Factor (in my opinion :pac: )

But yes in terms of actual talent, there is about 4 or 5 good acts this year and the rest are rubbish

Ha! :D My bad, that went over my head completely :P But we'll have to agree to disagree, I think all 3 of the gay women are gorgeous :) Especially Jade! ;)

Ha! :D My bad, that went over my head completely :P But we'll have to agree to disagree, I think all 3 of the gay women are gorgeous :) Especially Jade! ;)

Yeah I'd pick Jade out of the three of them too ;) The other two annoy me and wouldn't be my type at all.

What do the lads in here think of Rylan? :pac:

Yeah I'd pick Jade out of the three of them too ;) The other two annoy me and wouldn't be my type at all.

What do the lads in here think of Rylan? :pac:

Not a lad but just throwing it out there...I love Rylan :D He's a bit of craic anyway, I think it'd be boring without him :)

Not a lad but just throwing it out there...I love Rylan :D He's a bit of craic anyway, I think it'd be boring without him :)

See I don't get this. Maybe I'm getting older :pac: But I'm not against Rylan because he's "flamboyant/OTT/drama queen/bad singer/a joke" etc....all the reasons others have against him. I welcome a 'novelty act' to the X factor. It's boring without them. But I just don't think he's that entertaining. :confused:

I'd take Jedward or Wagner any day over him for entertainment.

• Advertisement

See I don't get this. Maybe I'm getting older :pac: But I'm not against Rylan because he's "flamboyant/OTT/drama queen/bad singer/a joke" etc....all the reasons others have against him. I welcome a 'novelty act' to the X factor. It's boring without them. But I just don't think he's that entertaining. :confused:

I'd take Jedward or Wagner any day over him for entertainment.

Well it's not really him I find entertaining, its more so waiting to see Gary Barlowe's reaction :) In fairness when he started to sing the Take That song on Saturday, Gary's reaction was priceless!!

Advertisement