Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

I worked with Adrian's sister for a few years, hearing the news this morning has me still reeling in shock.
    My thoughts are with his wife and kids and family. RIP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,096 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

5000th post, Woot!!!!

Hey itzy how you feeling?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Starting to even out quite a bit. Being treated for bipolar and so is my fiancee. The other night in the ER was a little much though, but I'm getting there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,044 ✭✭✭Daith

I hate when my phone dies and I can't listen to music when I'm getting the bus. Makes the journey seem to last for ages!

Loved nothing more than my phone for music when I'd go running or to the gym.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

When you've spent half an hour writing the perfect cover letter for a job application and then the website crashes

27564016.jpg

Uggghhhh, nothing worse. I know you're pain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

• Advertisement

Just finished art class but stupid oils take an age to dry so my hand is freezing from holding my stupid canvas. Sigh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Hourglass Shrugged

That gives me an idea...

American Pie: Gay Style (게이 스타일)

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

Just realised that I am going to be on holidays for both the Bon Jovi Slane gig and Elton John Live at the Marquee in Cork... gutted is not the word!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,413 ✭✭✭✭L1011

That gives me an idea...

American Pie: Gay Style (게이 스타일)

Its called Another Gay Movie, has Graham Norton in it and is probably 5+ years old at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Hourglass Shrugged

MYOB wrote: »
    has Graham Norton in it

Turned me off right there.

A gay movie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭alexjk

Graham Norton is the object of desire for a group of teenage boys in that film. Took me right out of it, I demand realism in my gay parodies!

It's not a terrible movie, but it's also not very good.

Not sure it would be something I'd watch to be honest.

• Advertisement

I have had an awful day.

Laptop screen is broken

I have 56 days until I hand in my thesis

I got locked out of my house in the freezing rain and had to climb in through my bedroom window

Cat just attacked me and scratched the crap out of my hand

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

^ :(
    Have you got another screen you can hook it up to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

I have had an awful day.

Laptop screen is broken

That's really handy to fix yourself, type your model number and "screen" into eBay to find a replacement, then the same into YouTube for an instructional video, you'll save yourself a few bob.

I'm currently baking a cake, it's in the oven, I'm finding it all terribly suspenseful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Whyyyyy do I do this to myself.....

Met up with a girl I used to see - she has a boyfriend now, I still like her...bought her dinner, chatted, flirted everything was great. Except now I go home alone and she goes home to him. :( I've no one to blame but myself!

It's ok JCY, things will pick up. Got to keep going sweetie.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭KDII

I have my second head cold in 2 weeks AND I have to work 24 hour over Saturday and Sunday. Actually feeling so sorry for myself.

Ugghhh, that sounds painful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Asry

Hello everyone :)

Afternoon Asry.

• Advertisement

Asry!!! Where've you been?????

Advertisement