Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off-Topic

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

3 days in a row drinking. I feel like death warmed up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I hate when, what otherwise owuld have been a good night, ends up tainted by drama. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Platinum2010

The sooner this is left undiagnosed and treated the deeper my life is going into the drain

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Whats wrong sweetie?

Whats wrong sweetie?
    Really wish I could tell you , I'm just sorry to anyone in here I've ever hurt

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Don't worry about it. Just look after yourself and things will work themselves out in time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Really wish I could tell you , I'm just sorry to anyone in here I've ever hurt
    *hugs*

Im sure what ever it is, it will get better with time

Meesared wrote: »
    *hugs*

Im sure what ever it is, it will get better with time

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

A new charity shop just opened up near me and I went in and I got Imagine me and you on DVD, Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris (who is my favorite author) and 2 other books for 4 euro altogether. I am pleased :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

A new charity shop just opened up near me and I went in and I got Imagine me and you on DVD, Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris (who is my favorite author) and 2 other books for 4 euro altogether. I am pleased :D

The Youth in Asia....best short story everrrr

• Advertisement

I used to have like all his books as audio books until my mp3 player broke and I lost them all.

Going to the bank friday about a business loan. Here's to hoping it goes well and I can set up down in Galway. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭diddlybit

Best of luck with that! Sounds exciting.

Officially off cigarettes for five weeks now, but off patches now too. Feels like I'm quitting all over again. so, so cranky. Now in doghouse too because of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

saw a thread on boards about a cane carrying fashion trend with druggies (or so it was claimed)

*starts to look worried*!!

hopefully i walk in enough circles to convince people its not a fashion statement. mind you that'll be hard... i have a selection of sticks in stripey blue/silver, stripey brown/silver, teal and a LBS (Little Black Stick) - i also have one i pimped up: red with a black handle and a few diamontes.

holy jebus... (i have a frame thingie on standby - that has baby pink sparkly fuzzy dice)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

So angry. Back to the Social Welfare AGAIN! :mad:

Second time I've had to sign on and I've just turned 21.
    If this keeps up I swear I'm emigrating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,485 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Aishae wrote: »
    saw a thread on boards about a cane carrying fashion trend with druggies (or so it was claimed)

Wannabe "pimps" (read: standard irish scumbags)have been using unneeded canes for a while now, apparently pretending to have been shot and survived makes you hard or something...

*starts to look worried*!!

hopefully i walk in enough circles to convince people its not a fashion statement. mind you that'll be hard... i have a selection of sticks in stripey blue/silver, stripey brown/silver, teal and a LBS (Little Black Stick) - i also have one i pimped up: red with a black handle and a few diamontes.

holy jebus... (i have a frame thingie on standby - that has baby pink sparkly fuzzy dice)

You're House aren't you?
    3745096.jpg
    His has flames!

i recall there are some nyan cat fans here - well, i found the birth of nyan cat ;) *slightly weirded out by the photoshop job on the eyes in the 3rd panel* turn that frown upside down

111d91a5-e9b3-40b7-814e-2fd160ae1d5e.jpg

FINALLY getting tattooed tomorrow. *bricking it*

FINALLY getting tattooed tomorrow. *bricking it*

i have 2
    wasnt like i was dreading the first time - hence the 2nd

• Advertisement

Have 2 myself. As long as it's what you really want, you'll be fine. :D

i have 2
    wasnt like i was dreading the first time - hence the 2nd

Oh there are several tattoos I want so regardless of how sore it is I'll probably still get them but I have a super low pain threshold so I'll probably cry all the way through. My sort of almost girlfriend will be there so I have an excuse to hold her hand :p

I do really want it and am SO excited. I'll probably stick a photo up in the tattoo forum tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Oh there are several tattoos I want so regardless of how sore it is I'll probably still get them but I have a super low pain threshold so I'll probably cry all the way through. My sort of almost girlfriend will be there so I have an excuse to hold her hand :p

I do really want it and am SO excited. I'll probably stick a photo up in the tattoo forum tomorrow.

For the most part it really isn't painful just uncomfortable but bring your iPod with you so you don't have to listen to the needle if you are a little freaked as that does seem to affect some people!

I feel a little weird now, because I love that buzzing sound the needle makes. My last was done on the inside of my arm, so it got sore quickly. The only thing I can say is, just following the aftercare advice and keep the cling film on for a few hours.

Why is it always that the best things in life are worth waiting for

Why is it alwaysnt that the best things in life are worth waiting fkr

I know, the worst always comes thick and fast, all too often when you could do without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

I feel a little weird now, because I love that buzzing sound the needle makes. My last was done on the inside of my arm, so it got sore quickly. The only thing I can say is, just following the aftercare advice and keep the cling film on for a few hours.

Never bothered me either but then again I have spent about 15 hours under the needle so it wouldn't want to.

My laptop charger is held together with sticking plasters. This is ridiculous. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭diddlybit

I'm feeling kind of left out here, everybody seems to have tattoos. :( Would love to get one but for the forseeable future, I reckon I'll be too indecisive and too broke. May get my lip pierced again as a treat to myself but, then again, I'm trying to save up too. *sigh*

@Crayolastereo
    You must be technologically jinxed or something? :( Didn't something go wrong with your ipod cord (I remember it was funny- sorry:o) and an MP3 player too?

@Aishae Your canes sound pimptastic :)

• Advertisement

I'm having a bit of a run of it lately! My mp3 player broke (but it was really old) and it was headphones that I cut up while cutting wrapping paper. :P

Advertisement