Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

haha, wow Kanoe! :D

enjoy yourself at the tavern!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Platinum2010

Kanoe wrote: »
    I'm being shooo'd off the interwebs now. time to hit the tavern and check out the local wenches :pac:

time to hit the Foundry damn i be gasping

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

The picture comes out massive if in the post os here's a link...my tattoo btw.

I love it to bits. And it didn't hurt half as bad as I expected. apparently I 'sat for it like a champ'. If anyone in Galway's looking for a tattoo I cannot recommend Aengus in AWOL enough. Brilliant artist and all around sound guy. I keep looking at it, I still can't believe I have one. =P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭apache

ah was that your first? fair play. i have a few. where did you get it? the pain is part of the experience. :cool:
    it all depends on the location......

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

trans2

Have to get this as my next tattoo, with a few modifications of my own. Cheesy, I know. :P

• Advertisement

What tattoo(s) do you have already?

What tattoo(s) do you have already?
    who me?
    oh i am a canvas of body art :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I have a tribal arm band on my left arm and a barcode on the other. Sounds so tacky, but neither are finished to my liking. I want to add my prsi number to the barcode and some color to the armband.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

My mum wants me to get a tattoo of my name and a contact if I ever get lost in an earthquake :confused: :P

Morbid, but very very practical!!!

I have a tribal arm band on my left arm and a barcode on the other. Sounds so tacky, but neither are finished to my liking. I want to add my prsi number to the barcode and some color to the armband.

I think the barcode sound cool. Tribal designs can vary a bit so cna't really judge without seeing it obviously.

• Advertisement

My mum wants me to get a tattoo of my name and a contact if I ever get lost in an earthquake :confused: :P

Morbid, but very very practical!!!

And I hate to sound odd, but I'd rather have an RFID tag stuck in me instead. Could easily lose said body part with tattoo on, which in effect, becomes useless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

You and my mum would be like best friends, exchanging paranoid survival ideas :P

It would be better then a tattoo, but in hindsight, unpractical. For the simple reason that we haved reached that level of paranoia as a whole.

Just attached 2 photos of my tattoos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I really do wonder what would happen to people like that if the zombie invasion was to happen...

I really do wonder what would happen to people like that if the zombie invasion was to happen...

I can't say for certain, but I know I'd fleece the local co-op and gun shop of everything I can carry. I.e Axes, Shovel, rifles, rope and all other paranoid survivalist essentials that would fit in my car.

I have a place picked as a hideout (well actually my friends came up with it but I like it too) but after reading 'Zombie apocalypse!' I feel if there ever was one everyone would be doomed. =P

I have a place picked as a hideout (well actually my friends came up with it but I like it too) but after reading 'Zombie apocalypse!' I feel if there ever was one everyone would be doomed. =P

I'm just head straight to the army barracks here in Athlone. Anything that moves after a certain hour of the night, deserves to get shot. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭diddlybit

I can't say for certain, but I know I'd fleece the local co-op and gun shop of everything I can carry. I.e Axes, Shovel, rifles, rope and all other paranoid survivalist essentials that would fit in my car.

Awesome. Can I tag along with you guys because I have nothing prepared as per usual? :o

Yup you can, but on one condition. Bring smarties. Never know when I might want some blue ones!

• Advertisement

does the tribal band go all the way around your arm and meet or does it take a space and relax?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭diddlybit

No problem...blue smarties are a necessity against fighting horrid zombies.

Actually perhaps this zombie invasion was caused by blue smarties, some rogue ones got through quality control and caused zombieism. (SP?)

apache wrote: »
    does the tribal band go all the way around your arm and meet or does it take a space and relax?

Yeah, it goes the whole way around. I'd like to add some color to it, so doesn't look as plain and boring as it does.
    diddlybit wrote: »
    No problem...blue smarties are a necessity against fighting horrid zombies.

Actually perhaps this zombie invasion was caused by blue smarties, some rogue ones got through quality control and caused zombieism. (SP?)

Either, way I need some blue smarties. The blue dye makes my hyperactive. Just what I need for fighting zombies. Anywho, I'm off to bed. Another busy day at the outdoor office.

Yeah, it goes the whole way around. I'd like to add some color to it, so doesn't look as plain and boring as it does.
    good to hear. some people just stop when it gets to the sensitive part. ;)

as regards to smarties and zombies whatever you kids are into!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

we get eated by zombies ..nom nom :D
    unf..wowzer wat a night. Waterford is beautiful anyway but it's so much more beautiful when the harbour is full of tall ships. it's going to be a great weekend.
    Links, I was pulling out ceils jacket and I thought all I'm missing is a pair of goggles :P dress up is so much fun yeahhhh!
    love the tattoo banana killer, excellent and btw itsthatmanagain I already baggsed that one. seriously. you can't have it..or else we have to share having the same tattoo. :eek:
    and i can totally do that

and cadbury flakes are nommy when drunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Platinum2010

Waterford is beautiful anyway but it's so much more beautiful when the harbour is full of tall ships.

That website is sooo poorly designed its disgraceful .
    Legless coming out of the Foundry ...... Never again ...... until tonight :p

banana killer
    eheheh bananakiller :o

I wonder did the zombie walk meetup with pride again this year. I hear last year was a right blood bath.

• Advertisement

flashdance. i watched flashdance the other day again. forgot how much i loved it! i just want to dance.

Advertisement