Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off-Topic

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

*rant* Yes I do have a problem with my infraction ; In other words I should have just rolled over and let someone speak to me like a piece of dirt and get away scot free .
    Of Course I have a problem with it .
    Rant over ...grrr
    What happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Platinum2010

Meesared wrote: »
    What happened?

I'll mail you .....

I've not been on here long but I've enjoyed my time , your all a fab bunch of people even you Kanoe :p jk lol
    Anyway just wanted to say thanks for everything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

where ya goin'? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

hey wat did I do?

• Advertisement

I dont think hes going anywhere :)

Kanoe wrote: »
    hey wat did I do?
    I was kidding friend !

Meesared : she is going to be leaving soon

I was kidding friend !

Meesared : she is going to be leaving soon
    really? why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Platinum, please don't. I've said it all before so I won't say it again but please please don't.

Hun it's irrelevant , I've already deactivated my facebook . Just say different things suit different people

• Advertisement

**** **** no. Pleaee please. don't. I'm not even close to you, I'm not gonna pretend we're friends but I've seen lives thrown away before. This isn't gonna benefit anyone, no matter what you think.

dont go :(
    i like you around here

platinum, I'm here if you need to talk

Meesared wrote: »
    dont go :(
    i like you around here
    Honey that opinion seems to stand alone in this forum . Why Is everyone assuming I'm talking bout death ??

Honey that opinion seems to stand alone in this forum . Why Is everyone assuming I'm talking bout death ??

If you're not then good. You know what I was basing it on though.

that's just not true. you need to remember how difficult it can be to gauge some aspects of people via message boards like this, when there are only words and you can't see a face expressing them you've got to be objective and stand back emotionally from it a little bit or it squeezes you, you learn to take less personally and that's not a bad thing..its just takes a bit of adjusting to. you're not here long platinum, so take a deep breath and after a while you will get used to it and find your feet. and maybe you wont feel so bad :(

you should talk to us here though, were here to talk

*hugs*

pm sent

daughter is planning on running away from home tomorrow but she should be back in time for tea so I'll be free all day if you want to go for coffee. I'll even bring the doggie and put her in a pirate suit

note to social services, she's not really running away she's just heading off to spend my hard earned cash with her mates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

why is everyone changing their usernames on here? it's getting confusing :confused:

• Advertisement

change is good links, embrace it :pac:
    knifewrench has the same avatar as me though, avatar thief.

Links234 wrote: »
    why is everyone changing their usernames on here? it's getting confusing :confused:

how do you do it ?

I think you need to pay to get your username changed.

I wonder, what other metal song would I change my username to? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Kanoe wrote: »
    change is good links, embrace it :pac:
    knifewrench has the same avatar as me though, avatar thief.

:p Hadn't noticed that actually!
    I change mine every few months though, I'll prob move onto something else at some point.
    And Worker & Parasite is one of my all time favourite Simpsons moments. There's no Worker avatar though. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I think you need to pay to get your username changed.

Yup, €5 to subscribe for one month to request a name change.

You planning on going to Rammstein at the O2 in February, Links?

You planning on going to Rammstein at the O2 in February, Links?

absolutely!
    although I did say before that it was my dream to flash my tits at a Rammstein concert, but I might chicken out of that bit :p

absolutely!
    although I did say before that it was my dream to flash my tits at a Rammstein concert, but I might chicken out of that bit :p

You've got just under 8 months to grow them ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

You've got just under 8 months to grow them ;)
    absolutely!

anything is possible - mine seemed to mysteriously appear out of thin air about a month ago and its not like im in the middle of puberty at 27!
    get a little bicycle pump or just a set of chicken fillets inside a sexy bra if all else fails :pac:

Aishae wrote: »
    anything is possible - mine seemed to mysteriously appear out of thin air about a month ago and its not like im in the middle of puberty at 27!
    Mine have just never stopped growing, added another cup size last year at the age of 26... :eek:

• Advertisement

Some women's don't for some reason. I read about a woman who was an N and they still hadn't stopped. She couldn't breastfeed her baby on the off chance she fell asleep and smothered him...

In other news I have read every single post on effing dykes. That's right, I have no life. =P

Advertisement