Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

Some women's don't for some reason. I read about a woman who was an N and they still hadn't stopped. She couldn't breastfeed her baby on the off chance she fell asleep and smothered him...

In other news I have read every single post on effing dykes. That's right, I have no life. =P

thankfully im a looooong way off smothering anyone!

you should see the amount of sh*te i post in after hours sometimes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Platinum2010

alot of Great thoughts are produced with alcohol .The amount of people who can make a good conversation with alcohol and are dull without it , is outstanding :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

alot of Great thoughts are produced with alcohol .The amount of people who can make a good conversation with alcohol and are dull without it , is outstanding :p

God I know only to well. When I used to drink, I'd be one for talking copious amounts of sh1te, but quieten down when sober.

God I know only to well. When I used to drink, I'd be one for talking copious amounts of sh1te, but quieten down when sober.
    it amazing though because some o the people I know would be proper gob****es but with drink they come up with some genius things

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Ya the most epic plans usually come of it. I sent a friend of mine a drunken email convincing him to come to the US the following year with me. I haven't been able to keep him out of it since :P

• Advertisement

My Night = Epic failure

Saw 3 freakin hot babes and didnt get to talk to any of them
    one was drop dead gorgeous but obviously had a gf
    the other was totally locked unfortunately
    and the 3rd just disappeared

to top the night off I got robbed coming home .

Tall Ships = Perfect opportunity for the Scumbags in this town

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭apache

****stix!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

that's horrible to hear platinum, I hope you're ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

and the 3rd just disappeared
    was that me..cuz I know I bought someone a drink and just left. I had enough, it's been a hectic week and that place was mobbed and I stopped enjoying myself at about 7 this evening and my eyes were closing. Tbf though I had a great week, the tall ships was amazink.

Kanoe wrote: »
    was that me..cuz I know I bought someone a drink and just left.

No one bought me a drink ,she just disappeared

• Advertisement

I walked the length and breadth of the quay today with my mother and the amount of lesbanese couples was astonishing, it was like a piratey pride carnival.

(nah..I know who I bought it for but I sneaked away before she could buy one back)

I walked the length and breadth of the quay today with my mother and the amount of lesbanese couples was astonishing, it was like a piratey pride carnival.

(nah..I know who I bought it for but I sneaked away before she could buy one back)

I'm not a perve but what were you wearing ? I think I saw you ! Some dude kept following me and I had to buy a new drink because he wouldnt stop talking and following me and his salivary amylaze was everywhere

jeans and vest and black jacket, Gok wan would have been proud. didn't even stay long enough to take my coat off. I may have looked very sad and tired. (broke up with gf yesterday)

jeans and vest and black jacket, Gok wan would have been proud. didn't even stay long enough to take my coat off. I may have looked very sad and tired. (broke up with gf yesterday)

oh :(
    there were sum load o weirdos in pirate hats .
    not to mention random people talking bout getting head to me at the bar lol
    then seeing someone i know trying to get laid in the toilet by a sailor

heehee yeay go pirates1!! k..i'm goin to bed ..I owe myself about 16 hours of sleep at this stage :) nite

did yous guys not get it on? :(

apache wrote: »
    yes...I gave her one in the toilets while she sipped rum off the back of my neck

apache wrote: »

No because I wasnt done up like a pirate :( ... mind you the people that were pirates were manky I thought (bad teeth ,nothing worse)

one of us is lying and it's not me

yes...I gave her one in the toilets while she sipped rum off the back of my neck
    really? lucky planet person. she must be so happy :D

*disclaimer* - this is not a true story. or is it?

• Advertisement

one of us is lying and it's not me

has to be you cus it aint me .....were there any girl pirates wait ...any hot girl pirates?

oh you guys! you're a carnival of fun. :P

sleep tight!

No because I wasnt done up like a pirate :( ... mind you the people that were pirates were manky I thought (bad teeth ,nothing worse)
    you weren't complaining when I was using them to undo your buttons

you weren't complaining when I was using them to undo your buttons

ooooooooooo food for thought there !but did you spot any hot girl pirates ?

ooooooooooo food for thought there !but did you spot any hot girl pirates ?
    lots of hot girls..no pirates. no.

lots of hot girls..no pirates. no.

I went into the smoking room and saw someone with hot legs who was a pirate but I never managed to see her face :(

I went into the smoking room and saw someone with hot legs who was a pirate but I never managed to see her face :(
    should have told her to remove her eye patch first. right, bed :pac:

is that because you were sitting on her face? boom boom!

oh ffs you guys lets all go to bed :P

you go to bed first

• Advertisement

I'll follow you in later

Advertisement