Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Platinum2010

Kanoe wrote: »
    you go to bed first
    Kanoe will follow you in , I was really shy and didn't manage to pull :( FML

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭apache

i'm gone shayne ward!

edit - nobody noticed my edit!

apache wrote: »
    i'm gone justin timberlake!
    Does that mean you've become a washed up hasbeen who is talentless ? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭apache

my humor was obviously wasted on you. go to bed!

my humor was obviously wasted on you. go to bed!
    Not unless u tuck me in .,,

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Sounds like girls had a good night with some kinky goings on! :eek: Shocking carry on is that :D

Sounds like girls had a good night with some kinky goings on! :eek: Shocking carry on is that :D
    Haha I told her no but she insisted on following me into the toilets all night

i'm gone shayne ward!

edit - nobody noticed my edit!
    I did !
    You wish !! :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

You said no, but your eyes said yes :P

You said no, but your eyes said yes :P
    My eyes screamed terror hers yelled determination ....... Feel so violated

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

My eyes screamed terror hers yelled determination ....... Feel so exhilarated

fyp

So Platinum, it was you and Kanoe who were fornicating in Waterford this delightful weekend. I know what my eyes would be screaming, MORE!!!! ;)

if I were her mother I'd be telling her to keep away from those weirdos on the internets, also there are just not enough crisps in a packet of tayto.

Kanoe wrote: »
    if I were her mother I'd be telling her to keep away from those weirdos on the internets, also there are just not enough crisps in a packet of tayto.

We're nice weirdos, we have cookies! And I too distinctly remember many more taytos being in the one packet. Now they look alittle anorexic! (Excuse the choice of words)

I am one of those weirdo's :P
    time for some hair of the dog..or a bottle of lucozade..back to work tomorrow :(

I concur, something high in sugary goodness. Just like alcohol, has a tendency to leave one feeling low after some time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

At least taytos had a good few crisps in the pack once upon a time. Walkers have been selling half filled packs for years.

Atleast Walkers are consistant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

holy cow!
    my poor innocent lesbian eyes!
    excuse me while visit my grandmother and think pure thoughts!

Innocent, yeah I well believe ya! :P

• Advertisement

So Platinum, it was you and Kanoe who were fornicating in Waterford this delightful weekend. I know what my eyes would be screaming, MORE!!!! ;)

Haha unfortunately she has more sense :p

this cat is me - in feline form
    funny-pictures-omg.jpg

im having that kind of 'glowing giraffe moment' day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

How long have I been gone? Everybody's renamed and kinky, very confusing!

maybe we need a thread where everyone tells us what theyre screen name was before. Ive only figured out one - zoegh - and im not even sure about that! (im guessing by the avatar)
    i THOUGHT there were so many new names about :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

yeah, all the new names had me very confused for a while too.

hi wonderfulname ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

eeek! :p

Aishae, you can see who they were on their profile pages, doesn't make it any less confusing though!

I can think of 3 that changed their names. You're right Wonderful, it's all scary and confusing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,098 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I can think of 3 that changed their names. You're right Wonderful, it's all scary and confusing.

lovely dyke changed to apache
    Zoegh changed to baby and crumble
    crayolostereo changed to chuchoter

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Johnnymcg wrote: »
    lovely dyke changed to apache

THATS who that is ????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

yeah, sorry guys, i got freaked out since zoegh wasn't exactly incognito for me!:rolleyes:

Advertisement