Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off-Topic

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Is it change your name season in here?

Some of us like to keep things just the way they are :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

I mean platinum..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Some of us like to keep things just the way they are :cool:

Especially when your reputation proceeds you.... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Johnnymcg is now mango salsa :p

what the...? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Especially when your reputation proceeds you.... ;)

That could be interpreted in many ways ;)

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    what the...? :confused:

I feel bad because I started it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I just suddenly realised that I really shouldn't be using elements of my actual name in my username on here... More a precaution than anything, tbh.

I thought zxy was a bit suggestive, it wasn't intended to be, xyz was already in use and I just wanted to be a nobody. a kanoe is a boat btw ;) (actually is hawaiian for the ocean spray that is cast from the surf and is pronounced can oo ay)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Kanoe wrote: »
    (actually is hawaiian for the ocean spray that is cast from the surf and is pronounced can oo ay)

You should keep that for future chat up line material! :p

So bored. Crying inside, willing people to text me back.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Ah here, haha! And I thought I had an identity crisis. :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

Is it change your name season in here?

think i shall stick with aishae - though if i DID change it i might be a PopTart or PicknMix (or Grabbag maybe - for the craic)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Ok i have a few Google + invites, who wants one?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 KeKe

Hi everyone, figured I'd join thie off-topicness :pac:

Getting really bugged about the weather and it's constant changing. Can't even attempt to get a tan/go for a run without it pouring down! If it's gonna rain, at least do it for a while :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Oh, I'll have a Google+ Invite thank you please. I'll love you long time.

send me a PM :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭apache

Meesared wrote: »
    Ok i have a few Google + invites, who wants one?
    i don't want one thanks.
    but what do they do?

Friend came over and we read STFU, Parents.

I weeped a few times.

basically its google's competition for facebook, looks very promising!

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    You should keep that for future chat up line material! :p

So bored. Crying inside, willing people to text me back.
    I'm like a mini celebrity now, I don't need chat up lines, I just stand around and exude star quality. :pac: Funnily enough I was approached by someone last night who was certain that they had seen me before, I'm like yeah, at the bar ten minutes ago. :cool: But she was adamant that she knows me from somewhere.

*runs home and returns album to private status.

and if she happens to be reading this *hai

• Advertisement

Was she cute? Why didn't you talk to her?

Was she cute? Why didn't you talk to her?
    Yeah, she was. I bumped into her in smoking area and she told me where she was sitting inside in case I wanted to join them and was going to locate her on my way back in but was with some people and got sidetracked. next time eh?

If you have her name, you could stalk her on facebook! ;)

na, never got a name, forgot about fb. Don't think they were from town but now that you mention it....

So you will stalk her :eek::p

:P no, I just think I remember where she might have seen me before. :)

Ok, she stalked you so. Ya, I think she fancies the pants off ya.

haha was that someone we would both know from here..and fb? (hang on I'll pm you)

Boards stalked, you've reached legendary status now. Fiver says it was Platinum/Printemps :p

• Advertisement

Haha, I bet it's Platinum. I think you two should just PM each other, meet and snog the face off each other. That way ye can just get the awkwardness out of the way :P

Advertisement