Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

to old to be plats heh ..and come oooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. ffs [edit; and no, it's not the person I was thinking of]

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Well, if it's not Platinum. Then you have a mystery stalker! :eek: I think we need to call the...

Mystery+machine+cartoon+version.jpg

stalking is a serious crime kid's and serious kanoe is serious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Kanoe wrote: »
    stalking is a serious crime kid's and serious kanoe is serious

lol so far her stalking exploits are limited to saying "hi" to you in a public place, don't call the cops just yet :p

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    lol so far her stalking exploits are limited to saying "hi" to you in a public place, don't call the cops just yet :p
    ok, lets give stalkers everywhere some sense of hope. did you know Andre Agassi married his stalker?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

ah - what the f^ck would scooby do?!
    tis a mystery - weird smoking stalker, stalks

*currently stuck to the Just Between fan fic b and c linked me to*
    *appreciating the janewayness*
    *appreciating the gayness come true*
    *is finding it more believable than the 7/chakotay thing*
    *breaks her hole laughing at regular intervals*
    / end uber geek trekkie moment

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

My Ex stalked me on bebo for awhile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

ok, lets give stalkers everywhere some sense of hope. did you know Andre Agassi married his stalker?

So you're saying she was marriage material? awww Kanoe :p

serious bizniss stalking. But if she can make a decent samich I'd think about it.

Well, I'm half way there. I can make great sandwiches! :P How does a ham and cheese toastie strike your fancy!

• Advertisement

with onion?

with onion?

Of course :) Brown sauce?

ooh no, brown sauce that's grounds for divorce :eek:

Ha, I thought it would be! I guess I'll just have to figure out what you do like and then you could be a well kept woman ;)

ah I'm easy to please..and I'm fairly handy in the kitchen too ;)

in other news the doggy is sick :(

Handy in the kitchen too :p I'd hate to see my dog sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Printemps93

yeah I'm an internet comedy sensation. so who are you?
    apache?

I'm platinum , the username didn't suit me because I'm not a platinum blond chav. So this suits me better . How you know it was me ?

I'm like ms marple me :)

How you know it was me ?

She has super powers.

I'm like ms marple me :)

No you're hotter ! :p

WRH is a freaking kip

• Advertisement

I can't help it, i'm hawt. welcome back anyway, and behave yourself..and then go over and introduce yourself in the introduce yourself thread and we'll all be good.

edit: whats the storey with the hospital, hope all is ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

WRH?

And so the flirting begins again :p I think we should both make her a sandwich and see who wins.

Its a Sammich off!

K but I get to be in the middle

Meesared wrote: »
    WRH?
    waterford regional hospital (or what really happened!? depending on the context ;))

And so the flirting begins again :p I think we should both make her a sandwich and see who wins.

Kanoe : why I need to introduce myself again ?
    Meesared : Waterford Regional Hospital

Make me a sandwich and see who wins what ???

Haha, agreed! I would get saucier but we've got kids lurking! Wouldn't want a bunch of lesbians warping their fragile minds.

Oh? everything ok i hope? :)

• Advertisement

well because it helps us get to know people better and you might get to know other people better too.

Advertisement