Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Printemps93

apache wrote: »
    there are a few kid. never you though ;)

Not me I hope

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

apache wrote: »
    there are a few kid. never you though ;)

We all love you here on the forum Apache, so don't go. Just use the block feature. That tunes for you and anyone else that might want to leave boards :):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

ice, I don't care who you are on another forum, but this isn't gaire and you don't get to fúck with people here and get away with it. There are plenty of other gaireans here, the internet is a small place and it doesn't take much to figure out who is who. But you don't have the right to come here and bring gaire crap into this space. It's not going to happen.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Feeling like I possibly missed something there :confused:

So do I but it's lovely having ur friend try start something with pm . Cheers u right up

• Advertisement

So do I but it's lovely having ur friend try start something with pm . Cheers u right up

Do I detect a conversation with a lovely dublin girl. :)

Do I detect a conversation with a lovely dublin girl. :)

I wish .. Her personality is quite a turn on though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Yep ive no idea whats going on either!

I wish .. Her personality is quite a turn on though

Well, you never know :)

Well, you never know :)

...........:D

• Advertisement

I am honest to godly genuinely psychic. boo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Yup... still just confusion with mild undertones of lesbian randiness, I'll check back again later to see if there's any change...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,098 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

more like mild lesbian rantiness :D

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

I iz confusd also :confused::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Whoever invented lemsip deserves some sort of award.

Awww, are ye sick banana?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Yeah I have a bit of the flu. I've had worse though.

Think it's a day for bed and a few DVDs then :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Yeah I have a bit of the flu. I've had worse though.

The Panadol brand flu drinks are great, nicer flavours :o

I know a few people here are sub'd to ZinniaJones on YouTube, what do you make of the Bradley Manning chatlogs story? Guardian article, NY Mag article and the YT statement from ZinniaJones;

The video raises a number of good points about the treatment of Bradley Manning and political interference. ZinniaJones <3

Yup... still just confusion with mild undertones of lesbian randiness, I'll check back again later to see if there's any change...
    I'm a Gaire reject, a couple of gaireans figured out who I was and decided to register here for shíts and giggles.

• Advertisement

Kanoe wrote: »
    I'm a Gaire reject, a couple of gaireans figured out who I was and decided to register here for shíts and giggles.

Sound like a bunch of bullies to be honest.

I'd like to use the argument to prove my sentiments on the butch lesbians thread...but yeah it's like the 4chan of internet lesbians. (only with less capabilities)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

I'd like to use the argument to prove my sentiments on the butch lesbians thread...but yeah it's like the 4chan of internet lesbians. (only with less capabilities)

pretty sh*tty all in all. it makes me think of the popular girl cliques you get in schools.

A friend of mine was only discussing this subject the other day and we figure it does go back to playground antics women are dragged up with. I went to a mixed non denominational school, there was only a quarter the amount of females as there were males and that kind of stuff just didn't go on. I didn't grow up with it, I'm not equipped to deal with it, and prefer to leave it (and them) well enough alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

A friend of mine was only discussing this subject the other day and we figure it does go back to playground antics women are dragged up with. I went to a mixed non denominational school, there was only a quarter the amount of females as there were males and that kind of stuff just didn't go on. I didn't grow up with it, I'm not equipped to deal with it, and prefer to leave it (and them) well enough alone.

i agree it seems to stem from there. in my case there were many girls. sure we had a clique for every class. i was never one of the popular girls - i was the bullied one for being a teachers pet. so i grew up despising those antics.

Aishae wrote: »
    pretty sh*tty all in all. it makes me think of the popular girl cliques you get in schools.
    btw, I figured you were alvean :p

just pm me

women..you can't trust them and you can't punch them in the face without getting arrested :(

the sun is shining though..dog needs a walk.

women..you can't trust them and you can't punch them in the face without getting arrested :(

the sun is shining though..dog needs a walk.

Ah but we need them all the same :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,098 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Its not that bad. Oh and yes I have the same username there and here.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement