Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Printemps93

Meesared wrote: »
    Those were so good!

I'd kill for a pack now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

I'd kill for a pack now

i got a pack of fruit salad / blackjacks in lidl the other week. must fish them out

Aishae wrote: »
    i got a pack of fruit salad / blackjacks in lidl the other week. must fish them out

You mean they actually sell decent Edible food in Lidl?:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,098 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Yeah they sell meet and cheese and fruit and vegetables and sauces and tinned food

Wouldn't exactly call sweets 'decent edible food'

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

lol, they even have some known brand stuff these days. but i went there for the sweets. occasionally they do old sweets: bags of fruitsalad / blackjacks - boxes of old style macaroon, ,mint crisp and kalipso etc. mmm kalipso.....

• Advertisement

Wouldn't exactly call sweets 'decent edible food'

i would :D *is a human junk food disposal unit*

lol, they even have some known brand stuff these days. but i went there for the sweets.
    Haha like we all would but shhhh
    don't tell the dentist

Haha like we all would but shhhh
    don't tell the dentist

i mentally lost his address :rolleyes:
    ....till next time i break a tooth on toffee!

i mentally lost his address :rolleyes:
    ....till next time i break a tooth on toffee!

OUCH!!! thankfully that has never happened to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Firstly, liquorice is disgusting. The sooner people get that into their heads the better :p:D

Secondly, Lidl is AWESOME. Cheap supermarkets ftw :D

• Advertisement

Firstly, liquorice is disgusting. The sooner people get that into their heads the better :p:D

Secondly, Lidl is AWESOME. Cheap supermarkets ftw :D

Firstly : How dare you make such a statement :eek:
    Secondly : The Only things that come cheap are usually crap ,you get what yo pay for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Secondly : The Only things that come cheap are usually crap ,you get what yo pay for

You should actually try lidl, some of their meats, cheeses and veg are far superior to the other supermarkets, doesn't beat the local grocery shops though...

You should actually try lidl, some of their meats, cheeses and veg are far superior to the other supermarkets, doesn't beat the local grocery shops though...

Cheese is great from there. Some of their meats are surprisingly good too. Obviously doesn't beat the butchers but for the price, their food is pretty good.

Firstly : How dare you make such a statement :eek:

Pfft. Supermarket snob :p

I suppose you wouldn't dream of shopping in Penneys either :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,098 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Rubbish; absolute rubbish - lidl food is very decent and can be cheaper

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Pfft. Supermarket snob :p

I suppose you wouldn't dream of shopping in Penneys either :p

I always dream of shopping in Penneys.
    (At the risk of sounding like an absolute cheap skate) a good proportion of my wardrobe is from Penneys

Penneys

ah - shopping mecca :cool:
    (well - perhaps the 'bargainers' shopping mecca!)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Come on now, some decent stuff to be found in pennys. All i want is something that keeps me covered :)

All i want is something that keeps me covered :)

Going all Adam an Eve on us now eh?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I would but they don't do kink so I'll have to settle for a jeans and tshirt instead :p

• Advertisement

I would but they don't do kink so I'll have to settle for a jeans and tshirt instead :p

Nice one :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Like what ;)

Wouldn't you like to know. :p

Nice one :D

Haha, I bet you're wondering what I'd go for if I could. PVC, lace or leather :p
    Wouldn't you like to know. :p

Of course, you can pm me ;)

There should be a law against me flirting :pac:

There should be a law against me flirting :pac:

Why? Are you that good :)

Amazing baby ;)

EDIT: And it also gets me into tricky situations :o:pac:

Amazing baby ;)

Ooh, I feel all thingily inside already :p

she wishes

Haha, I bet you're wondering what I'd go for if I could. PVC, lace or leather :p

Was it that obvious :p

• Advertisement

Was it that obvious :p

Alittle :p Still don't know what you have a preference for though?

Advertisement