Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Printemps93

Alittle :p Still don't know what you have a preference for though?

ooooo dress to impress still eh

Where's Kanoe ....... I need someone to console me after that horrible defeat

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I'd only dress to impress if the occasion was right ;) I can console you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I watched The Guard last night

it was great

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Really, I must check it out so :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

It's me, your friendly gaybourhood terrorist. Been busy striking fear (and lust) into the hearts of straight women everywhere since 2008

• Advertisement

Kanoe wrote: »
    It's me, your friendly gaybourhood terrorist. Been busy striking fear (and lust) into the hearts of straight women everywhere since 2008

Yay you've returned

Ha, kanoe out converting the straight ladies :p

Ha, kanoe out converting the straight ladies :p

Don't ya mean Kanoe on recruitment :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Don't ya mean Kanoe on recruitment :P
    Ha! :p

Meesared wrote: »
    Ha! :p

Yeah, it's conversion therapy for straight women. First they're plyed with their favourite alcohol, then Kanoe whispers sweet nothings in their ears. :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Yeah, it's conversion therapy for straight women. First they're plyed with their favourite alcohol, then Kanoe whispers sweet nothings in their ears. :P

Hahaha. If only I could convert the straight girls :p

Don't we all Jaffa, but kanoe has it down to a fine art! When she goes into retirement, she might just take up a lecturing position on how-to!

Hahaha. All the hot girls are straight :(

KANOE!! Teach me! haha

Not all of them. I've met some very good looking lesbians too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

I do love straight women, I know it's frowned upon but I can't help it and before I get slammed for it, I don't try and convert them or mess with their heads, I'm just more relaxed around them because there's no pressure and usually when I tell them I'm gay they're alright about it..and say sweet things. sweet sweet things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Hahaha. All the hot girls are straight :(

KANOE!! Teach me! haha

You realise you've just insulted like every girl here, right? :P

You realise you've just insulted like every girl here, right? :P

Lmao I didn't mean it that way!! :o I'm sure you're all sexy things :p

I just meant every girl I've fancied has been straight lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,098 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

What's an MMO?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

What's an MMO?

Massively Multiplayer Online (role-playing game)

I used to play WoW. Those were dark days :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I still play WoW :p

unrelated!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Asry

sorry, what, MMOs, you're excited about the Old Republic coming out, why, SO AM I! That's amazing! And yes, the beta testers DO say it's really good, you're right!

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

MMOs and me are bad. I get way too addicted way too easily.

Anyone playing League of Legends actually? It's free, and a lot of fun!

@Links & Rainbow Kirby: I had a level 70 Undead Warlock back in the day. Forever Alone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭apache

ice, I don't care who you are on another forum, but this isn't gaire and you don't get to fúck with people here and get away with it. There are plenty of other gaireans here, the internet is a small place and it doesn't take much to figure out who is who. But you don't have the right to come here and bring gaire crap into this space. It's not going to happen.
    that is not true and you know it. i never did. you are the one who is doing so.
    i am not on any other forum :confused: have not been for a long time. it is not my style to bring up stuff. but you seem to revel in it.

I'm a Gaire reject, a couple of gaireans figured out who I was and decided to register here for shíts and giggles.
    that is also grossly untrue. if you are going to tell a story you should let people know the facts ie the truth. i also find it funny that people here believe you without knowing the truth. the bully becomes the victim. nice!
    i'm sure you will fill them in though on your warped version.
    have fun. :rolleyes:

seriously can you not pm each other and do this or do you both seriously need to act everything out in front of other people all the time? I don't know what you guys are talking about but frankly it's getting schoolchildtastic and also incredibly tedious.

Unless there's going to be a reveal into someone I know and care about. Then I care. I doubt that'll happen though.

what do you mean? this is the first and last time i'll speak on the subject. its not me who brought it here. it is a right to reply on my part though.

i'm not into the pm drama either.

hey again, sorry :( I'm sick and alone and have no milk for tea and posted something mean and grumpy in the heat of the moment.

This isn't the place for drama from other forums.

Dr. Baltar wrote: »
    @Links & Rainbow Kirby: I had a level 70 Undead Warlock back in the day. Forever Alone.
    70 human tankadin, 70 draenei holy priest. Seriously forever alone. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

gaybourhood :D <- am stealing that phrase

Advertisement