Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Printemps93

Hahaha. All the hot girls are straight :(

Ahhh thats what you were saying .... :rolleyes:

I just meant every girl I've fancied has been straight lol

*sobs*:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

leveling a druid atm :p

feral tank :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭diddlybit

Links234 wrote: »

"A Druid ATM" The only thing that springs to mind is a cash dispencery machine for magic priests. I'm almost certain that's not what you are referring to. So confused...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

^ Don't worry. You're not the only one who hasn't a clue what any of that post meant :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Links234 wrote: »

Ooo i used to play Feral DPS :)

*just to confuse more people here*

Meesared wrote: »

I googled that and I'm still confused.

it's sorta like this

od-bear-calvary.jpg

only nothing like that at all

Lol. What?!?

I just encountered the word trib for the first time tonight. I feel so naive :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

"The lesbian act of gridding the vaginal region against a parteners vaginal region." ?

or

"To contribute content to the web, as in uploading user-contributed media content such as video, audio, blog, photo, recommendation, etc. to websites like YouTube, MySpace, Flickr, or Amazon." ?

Urban dictionary confuses me.

Need my Hurley to batter everything in sight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Meesared wrote: »

Cat is for fite?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

Need my Hurley to batter everything in sight
    what you do and where were you?

It was bad, very very bad. *falls back to sleep

Kanoe wrote: »
    what you do and where were you?

I wasn't nowhere an I did nothing I'm just tired of being taken for a mug

become a terrorist and bully people on the internet. it will make you feel better.

I hate that I am not programmed to deal with awkward situations :pac:

On another note, went out for a lovely drive this morning. Can't wait to get my full license :)

Kanoe wrote: »
    become a terrorist and bully people on the internet. it will make you feel better.

That sounds like a dig at someone else ....

Enough. No more drama from other forums to be dragged in here. Bans WILL be handed out.

• Advertisement

did I dream there was a thread called your worst kiss ever?

Can't remember offhand, try searching tLL though - sounds like the sort of thing that's popped up over there a few times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

It seems one of my best friends being a WoW player has lead to me being able to almost understand WoW fans....I wonder if this superpower has any use...probably not.

I don't understand it at all, but I do find the whole thing intriguing. Especially tales the virtual life stuff when people leave real life spouses for someone in second life...happened to a friend of a friend in Cork but her second life relationship in real life just didn't work out.

You know what else I don't understand? Fake meat. Why? But please god, I wish someone would invent decent fake bacon so I could have a imitation BLT that doesn't look like it's got a slice of cow tongue on it.

diddlybit wrote: »
    I could have a imitation BLT that doesn't look like it's got a slice of cow tongue on it.

Ewww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

:D
    no really::D:D:D:D:D

was due to meet my cousin and another friend to book our trip. she texted to say she found something. and it was 5-700 cheaper than id seen online so far. so.... mexico here cometh I! working our way down to costa rica. i'll be spending xmas in warmer climes. so fecking excited, pity i have to wait! havent done such a big jont since new zealand. I miss doing random and slightly barmy things. im going ziplining in a rain forest - wonder if theres zorbing out there - that was brilliant with water. i wont be juming off any cliffs into rivers this time though - aside from trying to get my aching bones up a cliff these days - i hear unsavoury things about the things that reside in river there.

now - the big decision is: which stick shall i take?!
    dont want to stand out as any more of a gringo than i already will so that rules out the sparkly striped ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

diddlybit wrote: »
    cow tongue

Cow's tongue is actually quite nice. Seriously.

Hmmm...should I use my invisibility powers for good or for evil? :confused: :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Use em for evil. I would :p

• Advertisement

Use em for evil. I would :p

Hehe. I can only imagine what kind of mischief you'd get up to ;)

Advertisement